Things that happen in your life are life changing events. Getting married, buying a house, making a career decision, having a child, buying a pet, buying a car, moving, buying expensive items, getting a credit card, paying off debt, having a fight with your child or your spouse, moving out of the same state as your family, moving back into the same state as family. I could go on and on. I've done most if not all of these, and I can attest that they definitely change your life. Some in good ways, some in not so good ways.
If you learn to pray about every decision you make, and wait for God to respond then you'll make the right decision. It's hard to pray and waiting I know. I know because I haven't prayed about every decision and we haven't always made the best decision for our family and we've had to deal with those decisions. We don't have someone that has bailed us out, we don't have someone to just give us money to say here pay this bill off, or here go out on a date. It's been tight in our house lately, and we know we have no one to blame but ourselves.
We aren't asking for anyone to feel sorry for us. We know that we've made mistakes, and we're learning to live with them, but we're now learning to pray before making a decision. We have some things coming up in our future that we are praying about. We're just praying that the best decision is made for our family. If I'm going to live by my family bible verse then I need to start seeking Gods will more.
As of right now we aren't saying what we are praying about, we don't want others to know. Our family knows and our pastor knows and that's all that needs to know. I realize we have close friends that probably will want to know, but I refuse to say anything. So please don't ask, don't send me a message, don't send me a text. I don't care who you are, I'm not saying what we are thinking about right now. We will just say it may or may not be life changing. I just ask that you pray with me! Pray that God shows me and Matthew what is best for our family!
Thank you!!! :-))
"as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24:15.
No comments:
Post a Comment