Wednesday, June 13

29 Week Appointment

Well I had an OB appointment today, and it went pretty good.

My blood pressure was great, still haven't gained 20 pounds yet, and Baby G's heartbeat was 130-140! Somethings I'm not too happy with is measuring bigger than what I am. I measured bigger at my last appointment, and now this one! So... she said if I keep measuring bigger I will get an ultrasound to try to get some measurements. I need to get into walking more, and keeping up my water intake. I passed my glucose test! Praise God!!! I was so worried about that. I actually found out about that on Friday, I had to call to find out because it was bugging me. I get to start thinking about my birth plan, and my OB appointments are now every two weeks!! It's scary how close I am to 40 weeks! In one week I will have 10 weeks! And that scares me! If Matthew and I can't find a pack n play I'm thinking of just putting the crib in our room, but I really don't want to do that, because I want baby G to nap in the crib during the day. Some great friends of mine plan on sending me some clothes for him! Which excites me! I can't wait to see what all they have for him! I have clothes in his room at the moment, but I can't go through them, or put them away because I have no dresser for him! Which also upsets me!

My third trimester so far has been dragging!! Not in time wise, but in energy wise. I've had pretty much none. I get sick to my stomach sometimes, and that upsets me. I have noticed I have more patience with this pregnancy than I did with Elijah. I might get more stressed this go around, but I'm not as out spoken this time around. Which is probably because I'm isolated myself from some friends. I plan to keep on doing that, because I have my family I get to take care of, and they need me. Don't get me wrong, I love having friends and hanging out with them, but not all the time, and I'm learning that I need to hang out with them when the kids aren't around. I need some adult time!

Well, this is all for now. Continue to pray for me and my family as we continue to seek Gods plan for our life! We are really hoping and praying for the best for our family! Thank you!

"as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24:15

No comments:

Post a Comment