How far along are you? 20 Weeks
How much weight have you gained? Bad me forgot to weigh myself this morning, but I would say 5-6 pounds!
Mood Swings? I get emotional just like any other pregnant hormonal woman! Things get said and I could tear up, or I can get angry, but Emotions I've learned are a choice, you choose to be happy, angry, sad, or mad. And, I'm learning it's hard, but I can overcome being sad or upset or angry. :-)
Sleeping: I try to get some good sleep at night. It's rough, rolling side to side. I wake up on my back, and a baby beating my tummy to roll over haha!
Movement? A lot lately. While I'm eating baby will do flips in my tummy, I think the baby likes my cooking! haha!
Gender? We will find out soon, I hope! haha! Matthew's vote is girl, my vote is I don't know any more. Some days I think it's a girl, some days I think it's a boy! I asked Elijah, "there is a bubba in mamas tummy?" His answer the first day was bubba(that was the first day he had said bubba) today I
asked him, and he said nothing and shook his head "no" haha.. We will see!
Belly Button: Still an innie! :-)
Weekly Wisdom? Water, fluid, water! haha
Milestone this Week? All the flips and moves I feel! All the energy I have now! Just today I washed 4 loads of laundry, folded one, cooked supper, put up a new blind in the dining room, vacuumed the living room, vacuumed our bedroom, cleaned off the dining room table, cleaned all the dishes, cleaned up from supper, and even cooked some muffins. Tomorrow is a busy day as well. I have to clean the hall bathroom, steam clean the carpets, finish folding the clothes, and clean Elijah's room! OH, And Matthew ranked up! That's a milestone for our family! haha!
Next appointment? April 18, 9 am! :-)))) I can't wait to hear the heartbeat!!
Next Ultrasound? Surprise!!! I'm not telling! The previous date is not correct! It's now a surprise! :-))) I know, I'm mean! haha!
Baby is now about 10 1/2 ounces, and about 10 inches long from head to heal! (awww so long!!)Baby is swallowing more these days.
These days have been great! I'm doing a new thing with my life lately. I've seen a change in myself and I hope my husband has too. This journey will not be easy, and it hasn't been, but love is worth it!

No comments:
Post a Comment