Over the years I've learned I have my own kind of style. I have my own kind of attitude and when I like something or have what I think is the best idea and no one is listening I get stubborn and try to make them listen. I've learned that its not money that buys things, its love, trust and happiness. Money isn't everything. Yes, its helpful to have. But it won't buy love, at least not mine, it some buy trust or friendship, yet again not mine.
I have my own style, if you say so. It's not an expensive style. Right now its a Sears, Whats on sale, and motherhood style, when I'm not pregnant its a walmart, Target, maybe Khols kinda style. I love outdoor pictures, or just natural light kinda pictures, I love taking my sons pictures in the house recently only bc its either been really windy, or too cold. We have a field near my house that I really want to use before they cut it all down or fence it in.
Once I get on a planning idea, I go with it, I usually don't stop until I know everything is planned. I want everything to be perfect. For example, I'm helping my mom plan my baby shower back home, and Matthew made the invites, I'm mailing them out either tomorrow or the next day, I'll be buying half the supplies for the shower probably next pay day, and my mom will be buying the other half and food. I'm in charge of the games, and helping with decorating. My mom is buying cake pops, fruit, chips and sodas. I can't wait to get down there and help with all of this, I can't believe I'll almost 6 months along!
I am a strong willed, hardheaded, stubborn, loving, sweet, God fearing, God loving, (pregnant) lady. If you don't like my style then I'm ok with that. :)
Tell em Sis!!! I lube dew!!!
ReplyDeleteI wasn't saving that to any particular person, just something on my mind.
ReplyDelete