Wednesday, March 14

It's growing and wont stop!

So for this post, since I almost forgot to put it up, I'm going to put up pictures of the last 3 weeks! Week 14,15 and 16! And we are going to see how big my bump has grown! Just because I think it's fun!

Week 14

Oh my goodness, Wk 15!!

Annd Wk 16!!! Holy Puppy dogs!


Well, if you ask me, it looks like a bog difference each week, but I'm interested into seeing what y'all have to say! I can't believe it's gotten so big! And, is it me? Or does it look like I'm carrying high?? Lets see if I can find a picture of my bump of Elijah, and do a small comparison, shall we??
This is me 16 Weeks with Elijah!! No Bump!!!


So, like I was saying! I will think what I want, but I'll let y'all do the talking! :-) Annd, now for the update you've all been waiting for! :-)

How many Weeks are you? 16 Weeks!

How much weight have you gained? According to my scale, 3 pounds!!! which I will forever trust! Doctor office scaled doesn't take off for clothes, they weight me after I eat, and have some water, so the weight is never right, if you ask me!


Cravings I'm having? Well this week it's been all about Yoo-Hoo's! Man, I've had like 4! they are so tasty! I can't get enough of them!


Mood swings?? If you ask my hubby, I'm sure he will say, "her hormones are in full swing!" And he's probably right.. But I really am trying to watch what I say, and how I say it! Trying to help myself be in good moods.. being positive, surrounding myself with positive people helps. :))


Sleep? ehhh... With my pregnancy body pillow it helps, but I still toss and turn. I find myself laying on my back, which is the only comfy position for myself, and I tell myself, you gotta cut this out! It's not good.


Been feeling baby move?? Yes, I have! I took a nice relaxing bath tonight, and she kept moving, which was probably for the best, because I was so tired I could have dozed off in the tub. Also, I turned my phones flashlight on, and put it up to my lower belly and felt her move away from the light.. felt weird, but awesome at the same time.


Whats the Gender? Well, as you all know, we are pretty sure it's a girl. I do hope to have that confirmed by ultrasound on April 2 around 10 am! You can start casting your votes via messaging me on facebook! that way I can keep record of who's right and wrong.. You can even guess a stubborn baby if you'd like, although I'm praying for one who wants to be seen and who off her parts to the world!

Where is that belly button of yours? Mine is an innie for sure! :))

Labor signs?? No way, no how! Keep this baby in til at least 37 Weeks! haha!

Best moment this week? That would be taking my 15 Week photo in the middle of the week and noticing a huge belly! I love it!

Any Weekly Wisdom or good advice? Drink plenty of water, and cut out your salt, or at least cut it down! You don't want swelling issues. I had those with my son. The issue wasn't salt, it was I wasn't drinking enough water. I was retaining it! So, if I'm not drinking water, I'm drinking some kind of decaffeinated fluids, I try to only have a small amount of caffeine a day!

Milestone for the week? I always have a problem with wisdom or milestone. I guess her moving more and more, is a good milestone. :))

Next Appointment is when? My next Appointment is in One week! On the 21 at 2 pm! We get to hear the heartbeat! That's what I'm looking forward too!

Ultrasound is when? April 2, at 10 am! :)) Like I said, please pray for a little healthy baby girl that doesn't mind showing off! lol!


Just some info on baby hootie hoot:In the next few weeks, baby will about double in size!((wonder if that means so will my belly or appetite??)) Baby is about 4 1/2 inches long & 3 1/2 ounces!! Legs are much more developed, eyes have moved closer to the front of baby's head, ears are almost to correct and final position, too! Baby hootie hoot is even growing toenails! ((AWW!!)) Baby's heart is pumping about 25 quarts of blood a day, wow that's a lot for such a tiny being! So strong!

Baby Hootie hoot seems to be doing just fine in this mommy's tummy. I still have some minor issues I'm working on. I'm washing my face every night and each morning, with Clean&Clear advantage, and it seems to be working. My face is clearing up, and feeling much softer. I haven't had any make up on in 3 days! I'm shocked, and surprised! I'm making a trip on Friday with a friend to the city, early that morning, and thinking going make up free. We shall see! I've stopped applying heat to my hair, and changed my shampoo, and conditioner to Dove Damage Therapy. It's made my hair so soft, smells amazing, and it seems healthier already! It's still coming out, but it looks healthier, I'm taking my vitamins, Matthew says baby is just taking my hair, that she will come out with lots of hair, unlike her brother! haha!

Well, I hope you all enjoyed this. Can't wait to see all the feedback from it! I'm focusing on Elijah's scrapbook, and helping planning two of my own baby/diaper showers! It's so much fun, and not stressful to me at all! To the one who's really planning them, I can't speak for, I do hope they are having fun thinking of ideas, decorations, food, games, etc! I could do this as a job, because I enjoy it! Well, have a wonderful night, and rest of the week everyone!

until my next post.....

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all of it!! Keep it up mama :) And yes I am having fun but still a tiny bit stressed with the Diaper Shower but only cause I want the best for you and my niece :) Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to say girl just because of your intuition, but I could see you with two boys too! But I think generally moms have the right intuition. I thought Adalyn would be a girl and she was! :) Can't wait for your ultrasound!!!

    ReplyDelete