Also, just a small pregnancy update:
I haven't gained any weight. I'm still at my pre pregnancy weight, probably because I was so sick this weekend, also haven't been in a eating mood. So, I kinda just eat what I'm craving and if I don't have it, I drink something. I try to keep myself hydrated.
My boobs are growing like no tomorrow. :( I can't fit into my bras right already, I can't be growing so big already! :(
My face is breaking out. I am washing it every night, and it doesn't seem to help. Any advice? I hate having a "pizza face"
My hormones once again, are making me more bold this pregnancy. I was this way with Elijah. My boldness came out! And when I wasn't bold, I was feisty. I can tell it's going to be interesting once again.
I still have really bad stretch marks from Elijah, I was working on lighting them before I got pregnant. I guess I can still do that. I do have new stretch marks on my boobs though. It's crazy!
I can feel the uterus on the outside of my belly really well now! I always feel for it, and tell baby night night. I know, I'm a dork lol!
I think my hips or something is getting bigger, because my bigger jeans are what fit me right now, and are tight around my belly, well it isn't comfortable around my uterus. So, hopefully soon we can go get me some jeans and a bra. lol!
I think that's it for now. I am trying to keep the name a secret until 20 weeks, so if I've opened my big mouth to you, please keep it sshhhh for me. :)
6ish weeks
8 weeks! :)

:))) I love your updates! & yes you can get your hair done!! You should get it cut & layered!! Like shoulder length!! It would be awesome :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Shannie!!! I'll think about that! :-)
ReplyDelete