Well since I am guessing I am about 6 weeks and 1 day Pregnant, I would do a pregnant update.
Since I am sensitive about my weight, I will not be sharing how much I started out at. But I will say, according to WIC I have gained 4 pounds, but I weighted myself the morning I went to wic and according to my scale I only had gained 1 pound. I have a morning routine. I get up, I go pee, I weigh myself and then take my vitamin! I like to keep track of my weight, because this pregnancy I don't want to gain 40 pounds. I would like to only gain about 20, if that. I am getting a treadmill, so maybe that will help me! I am not looking to lose weight, but I am already considered overweight, so I looking out for myself.
I am taking Flintstones vitamins, just like I did with Elijah. I can't swallow big pills, and if I had a pill cuter I would try the prenatal pills. I like the Flintstones vitamins, I can suck on them, and i get to prolong the wonderful flavor.
With this pregnancy I have noticed I hate the mornings. I don't get my energy until late late afternoon. one more reason I can't wait til my treadmill, because I will make myself do something, and once I start doing something I get energy. I've noticed things already growing in this pregnancy. It's so weird, and I'm sorry if this is TMI, but my boobs are already too big for my bras. So, once we get the money, we will be getting me bigger bras. They didn't get this big, this fast with Elijah. This time around I have a hard time sleeping at night already. I toss and turn all night. maybe that's why I'm so tired in the mornings. I can already feel the uterus on the very lower part of my belly! It's already hard! I love it! With things growing this fast it scares me that I might get so big with this one. If you all remember I didn't get big with Elijah until at least 6 months. Since I can already feel the uterus on the outside, and my boobs are so huge, it worries me that I will start showing at like 12 weeks, or maybe sooner... who knows, I guess we will find out when the time comes. I've take one picture of me at like 5.5 weeks, and I took like 5 pregnancy test to make complete sure I was pregnant. lol!!
Well I tried to get my pictures off my phone to show you my picture, but it wont come off my phone. I'll have to see if Matthew can get it off.
Well, I'm searching for a midwife or an OB doctor. I had the midwives with Elijah, and I might go back to them, but I think I am going to try a doctor in Lee's Summit. My friend Melody goes to this doctors office, and has nothing but great praise of them, she also has nothing but great praises about the hospital. I can't wait to check out the hospital. I just have to get my blood work done here at the clinic, and go from there. YUCK!! I am totally not looking forward to that. Well once I have more info, I'll update you all, or more pictures I'll show you!
I hope you enjoy following my pregnancy, because I love sharing what's going on! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment