Sunday, October 2

How Great Is Our God

Today was a wonderful, no, great day! Had a great day ay church, took Ekko with us, she was great. Got an unexpected phone call from a friend that I'd been waiting to hear from. Talked to her, brought her home for lunch, along with some other friends, Cameron, a new guy from church, Jessica, Rebecca, Patrick, and Ekko, me, Matthew and Elijah. We had a great lunch! BBQ grilled chicken, green beans, corn, shells and cheese, and mashed potatos, I made sweet tea and Jessica brought apples. We all had a great lunch, talked, laughed, and played outside. My driveway was full of cars,,it was awesome!

Jessica spent the night last night. We watched gilmore girls and ate junk food! It was really fun. Then before then we had a bonfire at the church. Bobbie came with Jake, and we roasted marshmellows and made smores. Talked, and just had a great time. The bonfire is where I net Cameron. He helped Matthew put some hay bails in the car. Now, I have two hay bails on my porch!

Heather, which is the person who I got the unexpected phone call from, after eating, and getting Addie, wanted to work out, so I was up for it, since I've lost 7 pounds since last Saturday, but of course the gym was closed. So going to try again tomorrow. I got my tooth pulled on last Monday, and I've dropped weight like crazy. I haven't really been able to eat, but I haven't stopped eating either. But since I've seen that big of a drop I'm like let's go, I want to keep eating the way I am. I do, have to go back to the dentist tomorrow to get the stiches out. I've been a bad girl and haven't done my salt water rises. :( I've been scared, and I've forgot, I've had so much on my mind lately. Elijahs birthday is in 21 days and Im worried my parent or parents aren't going to be able to come since they haven't bought tickets yet. My mom keeps saying she's coming, and I believe her. I want my daddy here so bad. I won't be able to see him again until this coming May. But with my mom flying maybe it means she won't be scared to fly again and maybe she can come out again maybe in Feb or something.

Well, this is a pretty long update, and its mostly one days worth. I'm trying to blog more, and I hope I get into doing it more. Have a great night and great day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mandy. It's good to see a post from you. Glad you had a great day! Hope everything works out with your tooth! =)

    ReplyDelete