Three years ago, my sister in law Sarah, and her husband got married. They had a beautiful wedding. My husband stopped truck driving 08.
Two years ago I graduated from getting my GED, Matthew left for basic and graduated on Halloween. I moved to Texas while Matthew was in Tech school. I just couldn't bare to be away from him any longer. This was our Second Wedding anniversary09.
One year ago I found out on valentines day that I was pregnant, moved to Missouri in March, for our very first house in April, found out in June I was having a boy. In July my brother got married ot who know is my sister in law Nikki! I waited a week and two days after my due date for my pumpkin to come out. He experience his first Halloween, Road trip to Virgina, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and new years eve, 10.
This year, was Matthews second year in the Air Force, Elijah has gotten so many ear infections, I've lost count. Me and Elijah went home for Easter, I drove all alone, the whole way. Matthew finally was able to go home in Aug, the last time he was home was last Christmas.I've become close to a really good friend. She and her family are my family now. They are a home away from home . I've felt a lot prettier now, then I've ever felt in my life. And now Elijahs first birthday is coming up, my parents are coming up for the first time since we've been here. And mine and Matthews 4 year wedding anniversary is coming up 11!
Talk about each year getting more exciting! I can't wait to see what the next four years bring! I can totally see all the blessings God has poured in my life these past four years!
Now these photos are going to try to outline these past four years.
Our Wedding Day 07
Truck Driver Matthew!07
Shortly after Our One Year Anniversary 08
Matthew and his mom and Sarah's Wedding 08
Graduation Picture 09
Last few days & While Matthew was at BMT 09
BMT Graduation 09
Matthew sitting in our first Apartment in Tx 09
Happy Valentines Day!!!! 10
One of our Very First Pictures In Missouri 10
Our First House!! 10
He's A Boy!! 10
Lane and Nikki Get Married 10
Baby Elijah is HERE!!! 10
Elijah's First Thanksgiving!!! 10
Eliajah's First Chirstmas! 10
I hope you enjoyed my blog! I really enjoyed looking back over the past 4 years! It almost brought tears to my eyes, seeing how much I have grown, and how much my marriage has grown! I can't believe my baby will be one in 11 days! He's grown and learned so much in the past year. I'll try to do a year blog for him, when the time comes! Thanks for reading!
One last picture, of this year! I said I've never felt better about myself. I have Danielle Rose Photography to thank for this picture!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment