Thursday, March 17

Baby Food, Diaper Bag, and Oh, did I forget something?!

I must say I'm sorry for not being here lately. It's hard having a almost 5 month old and being a wife, friend, and blogger. So, please forgive me for not blogging in a while. I've been wanting to, just haven't had the time.

Well, Elijah is, almost 5 months old. It's so hard to believe, I think one it's because he's still in 0-3 month clothes! He's finally deciding to grow though. He's 13 pounds 13 ounces. Now, will he get longer? I guess we will see.. lol! He's eating like a pro though. Baby food and his bottles. He's so cute. He giggles, and smiles, all the time. He is trying to crawl people! I didn't think they were supposed to be putting there knees underneath them, and I was reassured they aren't today but a nurse, that is a 6-8 month thing. He rolls all the way over. He's trying to sit up.. He's getting so big. I'm not going to lie, I love it. I love watching him learn new things. He knows how to hold his own bottle, he's just such a big boy! I love it! Matthew has been helping teaching him a lot! Matthew loves to play with him! It's so cute watching them play together!

So, I've kinda gotten into a schedule. Although it's a sucky one. Elijah usually doesn't go to bed until like 11 or 1130, sleeps for a bout 6 hours and thats it! I remeber when he used to sleep for like 10 or 11 hours, I miss it so bad! But today he went to sleep by himself, with ho cyring or vacumm. He's done that a few times. He knows how to cry himself to sleep, he just doesn't understand the whole waking up in the middle of the night, crying then going back to sleep thing, and I guess that's my fault, because usually when that happens I go in his room instintly! Matthew gets on to me in the morning, because he's like how is he going to learn to cry himself back to sleep, so some nights I wait like a few mintues, then I go in. But he usually always goes back to sleep with a little help. One day he might sleep more then 6 hours at night.

He's gotten pretty good during the day. Plays in his jumper, plays on the floor, smiles and talks to me, it's fun! He still takes 3 naps a day, usually between an hour and an hour and a half. So, I usually rest of do some kind of cleaning, instead of getting on here to blog. lol!

Today was beauitful. It was around 70 degrees, but so windy this morning! It was awful because of the wind. But my little man and I were in shorts! :-) Me in shorts is a weird sight I must say. The ones I got are actaully too big, so I need to go back and get a size smaller (YAY!!) Must mean I'm accomplishing something with my working out. :) But today was a no makeup day, just relaxing, doing some cleaning, and made some awsome banana nut bread! :) I can't wait until Matthew tries it!

Well I'm sorry this blog probably seems so jumbled, but it's been a while. So, I I hope you did enjoy it, and I hope to be back soon on a regular basis.

May God bless you tonight, and forever! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment