Sunday, January 9

Hello 2011

Well it has been since last year that I made a post, so I figure I would update everyone. Well so far this year has been testy for me. I've been tested on a lot. My husband and I have argued, Elijah has tested my patience, and I even test myself, not thinking. I know God has a plan for me this year, and I have a few goals for myself. Here they are:

1. Get closer to God.
  He's my creator, my heavenly father, my soul provider. The least I can do is give him the attention he deserves, and more wouldn't hurt.
2.Get closer to my husband.
  He's my husband, my best friend, Elijah's father, and so much more. I need to be more submissive, more respectful to his wishes, and give him the attention he deserves as well.
3. Loose some weight. (15 pounds)
   I'm starting with 15 pounds. I've lost all of my pregnancy weight, thank you Lord, but before I got pregnant I was way overweight, and I need that extra weight gone. I need to feel comfortable with myself, and like myself.


As of right now, that's all that is on my list for this year. Of course I have a few small things I need to work on myself, in my own time, by myself, with God, but right now I'm not going to name those things. I ask those of you who read this pray for me daily, if you can, to help me. I need all the motivation I can get.

Before I leave this post, I just want to thank all the people who I meet last year who are still in my life and who made a difference in my life. I can't wait to see what and who this year brings. I'm so excited to watch my family grow, my baby boy will be 3 months on the 23rd of this month, and I can't believe it! I'll be 21 in May, and Matthew just turned 25! I can't believe how things are going to change in the next few months and how Matthew and I are already changing. God gets all the credit for this. I couldn't imagine how my life would be without him. He's,.. more than words could ever explain. Thank you to everyone! I do hope I can start blogging more, and let you know how my goals are coming along.

God bless everyone in my life, and everyone who reads this. You are all amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Happy late New Year! Don't feel bad about not blogging yet this year, I still haven't blogged this year yet :) I'll say an extra prayer for you and your family in addition to the one I always say! Prayer really goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey! Prayer is the key to everything. Esp if you want to have a realtionship with your heavenly father. :)

    ReplyDelete