I am feeling very happy with how today went.
Today I let Elijah stay in his PJ's all day. I would have too, but I did that yesterday. He was a very happy baby until he got tired, then he took like a 2 hour nap, in his carseat. Better then a swing I guess. I was able to fold some clothes this morning, and get some dishes done, my house is a WREAK! That is a long story, but I am slowly getting it back to normal.
Elijah is my world, I love him more than anything! MAtthew is the same, he is my world and I love him more than anything. They both have stolen my heart, and everytime I look at the both of them, there eyes melt my heart. Elijah is looking more and more like Matthew each and every day. Elijah talks, coos, all the time, and smiles all the time. I love it so much. It's still hard to think that I'm a mom, I look down at him and I see myself thinking, wow, this is my son, I'm responsable for him. I have to teach him right from wrong, I have to make sure he know's that mommy and daddy love him. I have to make sure he know's that God loves him. I haveto make sure he knows that Nana, Pawpaw, Mema, and Papaw loves him, since he will only see them once a year, at least thats the way it's looking for now. I want all the best for my son, I want my son to grow up in a loving home, a place that he doesn't have to worry about not having food, a place that he doesn't have to worry if mommy and daddy have to move because they can't afford it. A place that the Lord has provided. I want my son to know that the Lord prvoides all of your NEEDS, I want my son to know all of this, and not worry. I worry enough for me and 10 other people. I don't need my son to worry either.
Anyways, enough with that, just wanted to share that with you. I think it's safe to say Elijah has been asleep in his crib for over an hour now. Thank you Lord. I hope this whole transtion to crib, from swing gets easier. Please keep me in your prayers for that.
Last night I had a slight break down. I have been so stressed lately, and Eliah was screaming and I was trying to stay calm, and I had to put him down and go get Matthew and I looked at him and told him I couldn't do it. I started crying, and Matthew just hugged me and told me to calm down that it would be ok. He wnet in Elijah's room and held him and rocked him to sleep. What a great husband?! I just wish somethings were different... I'm not going into that though. I just need to be greatful that he is here with me, and helps sometimes.
Anyways, I've been wanting some chocolate SO bad today. Makes me sad that we don't have any. I hope I get some kind of chocolate fix, oh I know, I'll make me some hot chocolate! :-) Well goodnight bloggers!
Hot chocolate is a great idea! You should put 2 packs in a cup...extra chocolaty! Elijah's blessed to have you for his mommy! =)
ReplyDeleteI think that you're doing an amazing job! I cannot even fathom having been married for three years and having a child! I'm very glad that you had a good day :) those days are the best! and I think that you and Matthew will do an excellent job at teaching Elijah all the things that he needs to know, after all, someone taught the two of you and look how ya'll turned out :)
ReplyDeletep.s. some hot chocolate does sound really good! I'll have to make some to go with my breakfast tomorrow (and in relation to your comment on my blog post: I copy and paste and already made heart from my facebook onto the entries. "<3" doesn't work here for some reason)