Welp most of you know already, I'm staying away from Facebook, which if you didn't know, it means I'm going to stop posting status's. I will contiune to post pictures, and stalk my people, but there is a lot going on right now and I ned to stop pouring it all over facebook. I'm actually glad I did not spill everything on Facebook, and I'm glad I cought myslef, I've noticed myself being different lately, and just need to isolate myself. If you want to talk to me, you can call me or text me. You can find my number on my facebook page. Just text me and tell me who you are. I like that a lot of my friends oppose to me not leaving facebook, but I just need too. I thought I would explain it.
This post is now done. I hope I'm not missed that much, or I guess it's a good thing I will be. I love you all so much! I just need me time, to figure somethings out. I will try to update my blog, but it's hard for me to tell you good things, when there aren't many good things going on with me. I don't lie, and I wont lie, but I don't want all my business out there for the world to see.
Love you all! ♥
You'll be missed, but I respect your decision. I hope good things start coming your way! <3 ya!
ReplyDeleteI TOTALLY understand Mandy! I censor a lot of how I feel or what I'm thinking from facebook too. I take facebook breaks from time to time, where I don't log on and it works WONDERS! It's hard to do that during the semester because people are asking about homework and stuff. I will continue to pray for you and your family! I know that through God, anything is possible and that He will provide all the good things that you need in your life ♥
ReplyDeleteIts a good thing to step back and check yourself once and awhile. I have had family post some major TMI on facebook before and wish they had the presence of mind to think twice before announcing their personal problems. It only made it worse. I don't feel any of your posts have been to much of an over share but totally support you needing to space yourself from the public-ness that is facebook. Much love ~ Nicole
ReplyDeleteStepping back is good from time to time, it helps you see things clearer.. Your worries, concerns, and problems aren't an over share and if some people have a problem with reading it then they can go away.. you shouldn't have to feel like you can't post how you feel or what you're thinking.. It will be nice to have you back when you're ready :)
ReplyDelete