Wednesday, July 7

Oh the Joy's of Thinking

I love the way I think sometimes. 

I can't help to think of how our baby is going to look. How it's going to feel when I hold him. How I'm going to look after giving birth. How Matthew is going to react when our son is here. How Elijah's room is going to really turn out to look.

I also can't wait just to hold our son. Everytime I feel him move around I just want to hold him and put him in my arms. So, I know since i feel that way already I can't wait to see how I'll feel when he's actually here in the flesh. I know it's going to be different in the house, and our lives will be forever changed, but I'm looking at it as a good change.

I've always wanted to have kids, and always wanted to be married, but to be honest when I was growing up I never thought it would happen. Now that I've been married for almost 3 years and I have a baby growing and moving inside of me. Which just makes me feel awesome!

My husband, Matthew, just loves the fact that he can feel his son move around. He talks to him all the time, tells him goodnight. Matthew also rubs my tummy down with loction at night, and while he does that he talks to Elijah. It's so nice!! Matthew has just fell in love with his son, and I know he can't wait til he's here.

I've been thinking of what he's going to call My mom and dad and Matthew's mom and dad. Since my mom and dad have grandkids, they call them nana, and pawpaw. But Matthew's mom and dad don't have any grandkids and it's going to be intresting. I've been trying to think of names but haven't came up with anything yet. When I talk to Elijah about my mom and dad I say, " Nana and pawpaw love you and can't wait to see you."

I just love to think of how things are going to be, and wanted to share that with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment