Monday, July 26

Baby Love

I love being pregnant. Yes, there are some things I don't like, but overall, I'm enjoying being pregnant. I love feeling him move around all the time, and I love that Matthew is learning more about it. :) Well, I said the next post I do is going to have some pictures from the beginning of my pregnancy, so what I did was this.....

I hope you enjoy looking at that. :) I know i do. I see a big difference on how i've grown. I love it. My baby shower is this Saturday between 2-4pm, mynext appointment is Aug 3, and my inlaws come in on Aug 5. I have a lot to do between now and then. Lots of cleaning, and rearranging, but i'm excited to see them and to have a nice weekend with them.
Matthew and I found a drive in this past weekend, and saw Salt and Grown Ups. Never heard of Salt, but it was good. Grown Ups was great. Being at a drive in was awesome! We had never been before and saw it going down the highway and turned around and went to it. I tell you, Matthew and I had an overall great weekend. We've seem to be getting closer, and I love it! I don't know what I would do without my husband. He's my rock, and I lean on him all the time! lol!
I'll be 29 weeks on Thursday which means only 11 more weeks. I can't believe it! I'm super excited and I think I'm almost completly ready! I can't wait to see how I'm going to act while labor and delivery. ;) There will be pictures, so everyone can see how I acted. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for an update! I was beginning to wonder where you went! I hope you have an awesome baby shower and get lots of cool stuff. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! And well I will be going somewhere soon. I wont be posting for a while because we wont have internet after sometime in Aug. So, I'll have to go to places with free Wifi. My friend has told me I can go over to her house, so maybe I'll try to still do it once a week.

    ReplyDelete