Last nights dream keeps replaying in my mind and it will not go away. I dreamt someone was going to kill Matthew, and I screamed out to him, but he couldn't hear me, I woke up all scared and not happy, I had to reach for him and see if he was still there with me, and he could tell I was scared and asked me what was wrong, so I told him. It took me forever to go back to sleep... but it's just a dream, it's not real.
Today I went to Columbia with some friends today, I have to say it was a fun trip, talked 99% of the way, and ate some wonderful potato soup! I tell you, it was the best I've ever had. Also, I had some wonderful girl time with my girls Melody and Samantha, and of course Samantha's sweet little girl Madelyn. I think we all needed the time to get out of the house and have some girl time! Then later this week me and the same girls, maybe some more are going to get together and go to the pool! I can't wait, I haven't been swimming in like two weeks now, I miss it.
Elijah is moving around so much lately. Earlier when I was in the bath tub relaxing and taking my bath, I saw my stomach moving like crazy, and I got so excited, because that means Matthew will be able to feel it soon. He's been so ready to feel his son moving around. Every night he puts his hand on my stomach and wants to feel it so bad. The first night he did it, he moved it around like every ten seconds, finally I looked up at him and asked him, "what are you doing?" "Trying to feel him move around.", Matthew responded. I was like oh, ok! And so, he's just really ready to feel it. It will make him so happy.
My friend Melody here at Whiteman has started her own blog for photography. I would love for everyone to check it out. She's looking to start a slide show on her blog and, wanting to make it look more professional, although I think it looks great the way she has it, but it's her business and I'm sure she wants it to be just perfect. Melody is a great friend of mine, like a sister. I will do almost anything for her, except jump off a bridge. She's been doing my pregnancy photos every month, and she does a lovely job with it. I couldn't ask for any one better! I'm glad she's my friend and God has blessed me with her as a friend. She has a love for Christ, and love for her own family and friends that you don't find very often in people. She would give you the shirt off her back if you really needed it. The point I'm trying to get across is, God has truly blessed me with someone that I can confide in, someone I can run to, someone that is a sister to me, since my step sister never really had/has anything to do with me. I may not have blood family here, but I have Melody! Oh here's her blog so you can check it out! Pics By Melody
Well, the title of this blog is Your Hands By Heller, I'm in love with his song, and I'm going to post a link to it and hope you all check it out. But other then all of this, I'm running out of things to say. Your Hands
No comments:
Post a Comment