How Far: 21 Weeks. :)
Total Weight Gain: 15lbs thus far. :P Trust me I keep telling myself I will be losing a lot of weight after this baby is born...
Maternity Clothes: Nothing new yet, but I would like to get some shorts and some tank tops soon.
Gender: Oh He's so a Boy! He wasn't shy at all at the ultrasound. He was putting it all out there. It was awesome.
Best moment this week: The ultrasound of course. It was the best thing I've ever experienced. I can't wait to do it all again! I hope I get to do it at least one more time before Elijah comes out. :D
Food Cravings: Nothing really. Except soda. That's all I really want, and I get one every now and again, but not everyday. :)
Labor Signs: None, Thank God! :)
Innie Or Outtie: I'm still an Innie :)
What are you looking forward to the Most: I would have to say, getting the room painted soon. I'm so ready for Matthew to put the crib together. Also, I have some friends sending me some gifts and they say they are coming soon, so I hope so, I'm ready to see what Goodies they have in store for me and Elijah! Also looking forward to a lot more movement from this wiggle worm, I can't wait til Matthew can feel him moving around, he's felt the baby, and so has my best friend Melody, but I can't wait til they can feel him move! :)
What do you miss the most: I miss being able to sleep all night without moving at all. I miss being able just be able to do things without getting so tired all the time. But I've heard it's all worth it in the end :)
Weekly Wisdom: I would have to say, go out and get an ultrasound. I know they can get costly if your insurance doesn't cover it, but it's well worth it to see how that baby looks and to see what the baby is. The gel they put on your tummy is so warm, it's almost hot, but it's such a great experince.
Now, my plan is to bore you all with some pictures. I thought these were the best to put on facebook and on my blog, so, here you go. :) I hope you all enjoy!

Looks like to me he's smiling at me. :)
Looks like praying Hands to me. He's learning so fast!
I think this is his feet above his head, someone can correct me if I'm wrong please.
And... He's a boy! :)
Well I guess this is all the boring I will do to you all. For now that is..
So, while we were telling our family yesterday some said baby would be a girl, because, yes we did the guessing game with them too, but then some said they could tell in the tone of our voice the baby was a boy. I guess we were pretty excited...
Matthew's parents might be coming up to visit us in the first week of August which I think is great! I can't wait to show them our house in person, and for them to see where we live. I think they would think it would pretty neat. Kind of surprised me, because thats the week of their Anniversary. But, I'm happy. It will the the whole first week of August, the room should be complet by then, and our house should be in good order by then. :)
Also, keep Matthew's brother, Jeremiah in your prayers please. He left this moring for California, for some training, then he's off to Afgan. :/ I just hope Matthew's mom will handle this better then I hope. I know this is her baby boy, i'm sure he'll be fine, but just please keep him in your prayers. He'll be leaving in August to go there, and he's only soppouse to be gone for 6 months. He's a Marine Reserve, or as he says, "Once a Marine, always a Marine, no matter what kind" And I have to say I agree with him, they put them guys though some horrible stuff. But anyways, please just keep him and his unit in your prayers, as much as you can. Thank you.
One more thing, the reason I knew I was pregnant with a boy, was because I listened to God. He gave me a boy name, a full boy name and in what seemed like a very real dream. Some of you doubted me, and I understand that there is a 50/50 chance of getting a boy, but I knew that God blessed me with a boy. I'm not saying that the next time I'll know the sex of the baby, but when it comes to God talking to me, telling me something I try my best to listen, and I don't take what he says lightely, nor will I ever. I just needed to say that. I love all my readers and all my friends, and I hope that I will not lose any of you because of this. I just hope you enjoy this whole blog, like usual. :)




I like the praying hands pic! =) Just to let you know, ever since you said you were positive it was a boy I thought of your baby as a boy-not a girl! Cute name too! =)
ReplyDeleteAww thank you, I thought it was so cute, and it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture. And thank you for saying that. Means a lot to me. And thank you, it's a strong name, and it means a lot. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
ReplyDeleteBy the way I think it's great that you listened to God. I'm so happy for you guys! :)
Oh and p.s...if I get pregnant soon and have a boy it looks like there will be 2 Elijahs! LOL
We have another boy name we like too though so it could change but we LOVE the name Elijah. :)
Thats awesome, and trust me I know it's a popular name nowadays, but I don't mind, I love the meaning and it's a very strong name. And I'm glad I listened to God too, I'm glad he trusted me with that info! :D
ReplyDelete