Today marks my 17 weeks. I read about how the baby has grown today. I read it outload to Matthew before he left for work. This is what it said, the baby is 5 inches long, and about the size of my palm, which is awesome. I got the tape measure out and measured out 5 inches. Thats actually bigger then I thought. The baby weighs about 5 ounces or more. The baby is sucking and sallowing, all in preparation of his big day outside the womb. One more awesome thing is, the baby's heartbeat is now regulated, about twice the beat as mine. No more spontaneous beats. It's around 140's to 150's. Thats about all thats happening this week. Which I think is awesome. I love learning how my baby is growing, and what he does while hes inside of me, his mommy.
This is what my baby looks like this week, of course this isn't my baby, since I don't have an ultersound yet, hopefully I will have one soon. But, until then I will show you this.
I am thinking of a lot right now. Feel like i'm going through a lot. I'm not sure what. I sleep ok at night, I just have a lot on my mind. Well, things I don't want to talk about right now... I don't want people telling me that its ok, when I know it's not. I don't want people lying to me, or saying things they don't really mean. I know that sounds a bit mean, but I want the truth, and God and I have talked about it and I know he's going to take care of it, just not in my timeline. But, please pray for the situation. I guess it's unspoken! Thanks. :)
sweet :) It's pretty miraculous how fast they grow. Lately I've been having serious hip pain when I sleep. I did see on BabyCenter that many other women are experiencing it too. But I'd prefer the hip pain to heartburn like my best friend had! :) Haha. I'm glad that both of us are feeling relatively well. So happy that we are experiencing motherhood together! :)
ReplyDeleteI have BAD hip pain at night.. and during the day.. all the time really! Its not nearly as bad as it was with JD.... but it still hurts! And I have the awful heartburn.. and I wake up at least twice every single night to go PEE!!! Its driving my crazy!!! :) But Mandy, I will be praying for you.. Everything will work out when its meant to! God always takes care of us!! Try not to worry so much and enjoy these moments... A lot easier said then done, I know!! But just try!!!
ReplyDeleteCall me if you need anything. I may be a long way away but I'm still your friend if you need anyone to listen to you. God will take care of everything. Just don't give satan anything that he can play on. We have y'all in our prayers. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteSorry the last comment got kinda jumbled together. I'm kinda tired lol. What I meant to say is that I'm your friend and if you need anyone to just sit and listen I'm here for ya. :)
ReplyDelete