Tuesday, March 9

Prayers beeing Answered

Falling into place, having a plan, being an awesome God; God is pretty good at doing all of that. Without us knowing a bit of it. It's great to see how God works. It's great to know that he has a plan. He wants us to keep walking by faith, not by sight. It's so hard to do that, and it's to tough to not let your flesh get the best of you, but we have to remember, God is looking out for us. God has a plan for us, he's not going to let anything happen to his children, and sometimes he needs to show us this. I know that God is amazing, and I know he has a plan, but sometime I can't help to let other things get in my view. Why do I say all of this? Well a few reason's. It's all true. God looks after his children. He has a plan and path for each of us. It's just up to us if we choose to listen to him, or want what he wants best for us.

I have found what I think God wants for Matthew and myself. Well, at least where I think he wants us to live. It's a month to month lease. I've already paid the deposit, and called the utilitie place, gas place, and water company to get the average monthly bills. It's a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath. It's 900 sq ft. It's $495 a month, and we take care of all utilities. It gives us time to see how we like to take care of all the things on our own, then when a unit on base comes open for us, we can grab it, and start on the baby room. We will have a flexiable lease, so maybe we can get on base pretty fast. The houses on base are amazing, and I can't wait to get on base.

I would love to invite my new friends over when we get there, but we will not have a couch, a dinning room table, or anything. Nor will we have the money to buy anything. People have given me places to check out, and say they have great deals on couch's loveseats, and other things, but since we are still paying all of the bills, and taking on our car insurance, plus water, and gas now, so, saving money will be kind of hard. But I do think and believe that all we are doing is worth it. once we get travel pay, DLA, and our next paycheck our budget will be strightened out, might be able to pay off a bill, and save that money for a car, couch, or dinning room table. A second car would be nice. But I do understand we need things for a house as well. But, who know's what Gods plan is? I know I don't. But I'm very excited to see what it is.

Here are somethings that have gone on the past week or so. We have been at home, with my inlaws. It's been pretty good. most people would think we are milking it right now. No house payment, no light payment. So, we should be able to save some money? Well, I guess you could say we are saving, but we are still acting like we have a house payment, and a light payment. So, we could have that deposit we need for the apartment that we just put down today. Just in case the light company needed a deposit, we were putting money aside. So, I think we are doing ok, and having a pretty ok time, other then trying to prevent from throwning up, and trying to eat. I love to eat, but it's hard to get it down. I'm not sure why. I've been cramping, at night kind of bad, but I don't think it's anything bad. Matthew has only had to go in the Recruiters office like 4 times since we came home. Friday the moving company comes to move all the things. Sunday we will be moving.. They gave us 5 days total for moving days. 3 from Sheppard to home, and 2 from Home to Whiteman. It's going to take a half a day, 12 hours, to get to Whiteman. We will be leaving around maybe 8am Sunday morning. I have a few friends that I met on facebook that is ready to meet Matthew and myself, and ready to have a good time. I'm ready to meet them as well. Pretty excited. It's kind of hard to think of all this. I mean, we get to experince everything at one time. Having a baby, moving to our first base, getting base housing, moving out of state, far away from family and friends. I'm not saying i'm scared, but I'm ready to see how things are going to go.

I know that God is helping us every moment of every second. I know that he is looking out for me, and you, those of you who read my blog. I know that being scared, or terrified that something is going to go wrong in my move, pregnancy, my marriage, or my life, isn't going to help me. I need to look at each day, thinking tomorrow could be my last. I need to let my loved ones know I love them, and let them know how I feel. I need to forgive, and forget, yes, I know thats so hard, your reading from the person that doesn't talk to her parents because of what they did. I need to live each day to the fullest, and praise God every second, of every day. He's giving me life, a husband, a baby in my tummy, in-laws that love me, a rood over my head, and food. I will forver praise God. Look at this beautiful earth he created for us. Flowers, sunshine, grass, Cherry Blossom Trees, sand, ocean, birds, dogs, puppies, kittens, lady bugs, and so much more. Enjoy it while you can. And praise him!

4 comments:

  1. Mandy, I feel the exact same way. First of all, I am constantly hungry.. Every two hours, I *must* eat or I will get seriously sick. You know how you get a terrible stomach pain if you're SUPER hungry? that's what I get, and it makes me want to gag. But anyway, I'm also cramping. Some days are worse than others; yesterday was much worse than today. Today I only had it a smidge during Bible study. But I am a member on BabyCenter, and MOST women have it too -- a lot of them have called their doctors about it, and the doctors say it's perfectly normal and that it's uterine stretching! Basically, our babies stretching out our uterus to make room for them :) It makes me worry, of course, but lots of doctors say it's a great sign, because it shows that your baby is growing.

    As one woman said on babycenter -- God already knows and has plans for your baby.. so worrying and fretting won't change things.

    I try to keep that in perspective. I know you're great at not worrying too much, but I have always been a big worrier (reaaalllly trying to change that). I constantly have to remind myself that God is God. And He loved my baby before I even knew ABOUT my baby. And He *promised* to prosper us (Jeremiah 29:11) no matter what. I'm glad that you're doing well and I cannot wait for you to move to Whiteman! I know you'll love it, and I can't wait to see the photos!!!

    :) :) :) We're all thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH PS -- Duhhh I forgot to add in my first comment that it's REALLY hard for me to eat too. Nothing ever sounds good, and I literally have to FORCE it down my throat. I can barely eat anything. The only thing that goes down with ease is cereal. The *only thing* :\ Thankfully, I eat cereal with a LOT of milk, so it's pretty nutritious. I'm sure I've lost weight, because I only nibble on food! Oh, and I can also stomach string cheese :) Ha. And pizza is okay 50% of the time. sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post! I can't wait for you to finally get to your base and start your lil family. I'm so happy for you Mandy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon- I can't tell if I'm hungry or not feeling well sometimes.Like today. It's crazy. :( I hate it. We went to Stevi B's yesterday before church last night, and I was the one that wanted it, and when I started eating, I had to force. I have to take my time to eat. It takes me like an hour to eat a bowl of grits. I can't handle milk anymore. Makes me want to cry.

    Stephanie- Thanks. I try to make each of them pretty good. I can't wait til we get there either. :) I'm so overly excited. I can't wait to hear that you are pregnant!

    ReplyDelete