Tuesday, March 16

So Far, So Good

We are here in Missouri, and I have to say, it's great so far. We've been pretty blessed, and I know that God not only looking out for us, but for our baby too. Right now, my first appoitment isn't until April 1, 2010 which almost made me cry. Why you may ask? Because, I will be 12 weeks and 1 day! Almost in my thrid trimester. I'm not comfertable with that. I'm looking now to find someone who can get me in closer. I was called this morning by someone here at the base who saw my file and called me and gave me the WIC number for this area, this woman comes to the home, and make sure it's baby ready, helps with emotional stress, spouse stress, and to just help you out with the new things. She starts her visits when you are 6 months pregnant, and doesn't end until the baby is 3. More great news, we are just waiting for the housing office to call and say we have a house for you. I had been praying about that for over a month I know. Thats one way I know God is looking out for us. I know that God's plan is coming out more and more, and it's because I'm allowing it to come out. I'm wanting it to come out, I'm wanting God to be the driver of my car. I know I will be looking for a church this week, so Sunday we can go. I'm so excited to be here. You just have no idea. It still feels unreal for me. I think that reason is because our things aren't here, and we are only in TLF. I know that when we get in a house, I will be in complete shock! I will not know what to do. But I do know it's going to take some getting used to. I already have some great friends here, that want to help me in any way they can. Which means the world to me. Having people help you out, just changes everything for you. It changes my outlook for me, and shows me there is family out here, with me, just not blood family.

Well, living in TLF isn't half bad. I really like it, I think the reason for that is I have cable t.v. I haven't had cable t.v. in two years. Well, two years and 4 months. After Matthew and I got married his family didn't have cable. And I had it growing up. All my life. So right now, I'm watching CMT, and whats on you ask? Extreme Make over, Home Edition. I love this show. I would love to have them come to an area I'm near, and go help. It would be awesome. I love how they help people, it shows people there is a chance. There is hope. So, I love this program. I think it's a big help.

I'm really missing Laura right now. All the wonderful things that have happened, she would be the first I would talk too. Now, I feel like I have no use to get on facebook. No one really talks to me unless I start the conversation, which, I'm not complaining, I'm just saying I miss Laura. I know she is going through a lot right now, and probably missing her cats, and Justin so much right now. I just hope the rest of her basic training goes by fast, and safe, and I will keep praying for her. She's my best friend, she's like my sister. And I want to go to her graduation so bad, but I don't know if I can, or not. That would be the best surprise for her, she would freak out. I would too. but yeah, yall keep praying for her. She needs it, she needs to know that we care, and love her. And I want her to feel God's love every second of every day. Everyone needs to feel that.

Well, I guess I'm done for now. Yall have a great day. Know that God loves you all so much. We are all his kids, and he never forgets us, nor leaves us behind. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment