Friday, February 19

Jumping For Joy

Today has been sunny and nice. I think I'll do some pictures today. :)
This be me, when I strightened my hair!! :)


I think I look like a kid in this picture... hahah



Proof that I have riden a horse... :) It was awesome. I can't
wait to do it again. :)

This was the first horse I'd ever riden! :) She was awesome..
I loved her. Sweetie was her name

Matthew riding Sweeite, a natural cowboy! :)
Look at that posture. Stright as a bored

Matthew's Aunt and her baby! :)
I forgot her name, but isn't she adorable?

I miss my baby! Precious... RIP
I will never have anohter dog like this...
Mixed with Chocolate Lab, and Chiuaua ;)
Picture that one...

Her and her daddy. Sisco ;) RIP both of you...

So, this is all for now.. Now I think I will do some writing... My friend Tara gave me a great gift today. Sound track of Walk the Line, and Hair Spray. OH my gosh, I love both of those movies. I've been listening to Walk the Line sound track almost half the day now.
Matthew is still on track to Graduate on the 25th, which makes me jump for joy.. I'm so happy about that. We talked last night, and this weekend we are going to clean out the car together and start packing. With our tax return, if we can we want to pay off his student loam which will free up $250 a month, then we can start paying for our own insurance. Which btw is the only thing we aren't paying for right now.
I bought me some strawberries, and banana's today. Oh my gosh, I made me a banana sandwich, it was ssoooo good.

To those of you who want to know what my surprise is I want to tell you, as much as you want to know, but I just can't yet. I can't tell you the reason, or it will give it away. I'm loving all your guesses. Trust me. Come on, I know you got better guessing in ya! Keep em coming at me.

Never forget: When God gives you lemons.. Make Lemonaid. ;)

8 comments:

  1. I really like this post, it always makes me happy when you post pictures! I love the ones of you on the horse the best. I hope you get to ride again sometime too!

    Aww thanks for the mention too btw! I'm glad you liked the music I sent. And I love strawberries and bananas too! I like to put them in cereal or oatmeal, or sometimes I like to make a sandwich with peanut butter, banana, and cut up strawberries instead of jelly. Yum!

    Hmm let me think for this surprise...are you and Matthew going on a little honeymoon (I don't know if you got one before, but if you did, a second honeymoon?) the weekend before he starts RAP and after he graduates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I like doing picture posts too.. My favorite ones are of the horses too, but I love my doggie too. I miss her so much...

    I do love the music. It's awesome. I'm listening to Hairspray right now... :) nicest kids in town.. ;) hahah I'm thinking about eating some strawberries right now now that you mention it...

    Your guess is funny cool. I like that guess. I wonder why no one has thought of that. I mean we are going to be getting DLA, and tax returns, and travel pay.. Like i said it's a pretty guess... hahah.. And no we didn't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of your pictures! I'm glad someone is braver than me and is able to get on a horse more than once! :)

    Hmmm...I think that you guys got the house that you wanted. I see that you had a sleepless night so I'm thinking that was because you were wondering if the deal would go through.

    That's so awesome that he graduates on Thursday! I know both of you have to be so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for picture posts! i didn't know about you and horse riding that's awesome! I've only ridden a horse once and it scared me haha.. but I honestly have no clue as what your secret could be. I can't wait to find out though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, my grandma has a chihuahua named Precious too. This is her! http://s617.photobucket.com/albums/tt252/LauraLinnSquires/?action=view&current=SDC10363.jpg

    Btw, thanks to YOU I went to THREE different grocery stores looking for strawberries, and guess what else I bought, bananas! lol!

    I made chocolate covered strawberries and Justin was very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, to all of you, I love horses. They are beautiful, and I hope to ride again soon. I don't see it happening, but Who know's what God has in store?

    Laura- I'm sorry that you had to go out and get some, and had to go to three places... I'm really sorry. But my banana sandwhich was awesome. Matthew likes them too... guess what? With Mayo! hehehe... ;)

    ReplyDelete