Well I know I haven't blogged in a few days. And I'm sorry about that. I've been busy. Trying to pack, trying not to get stressed out. Looking for a house/apartment. That gets more and more stressful every time I look. I hate it. I just want to be one of the those people that are "One in A Million" that get to the base and they say, Oh congrats, we have a house set up for you. That would be great you know? I just am so stressed out! We have to have so much money to save up, and things that are unexpected come up in the budget. I hate it right now. And Matthew just keeps saying "Walk by Faith, not by sight" Which is so true, but so hard to do. We have to have so much money in 12 days. That gives us this paycheck, and next... We don't have taxes come in yet, Why? We don't have a printer. We have to print something out before we can file. All that money is going to his student loan. Which we are praying to pay off his student loan. Then that will free up $250 a month. Which makes me very happy. But we still will have other bills. Some people are blessed to still have mommy and daddy pay for things for them. Which tickes me off, because if you are married, and you or your husband has a job, then you should take the responsibility to pay for your own dang stuff. I'm not talking about any of my friends. It's someone that just ticks me off. I don't talk to her anymore, I have nothing to do with her any more, but still the things I know about her, still makes me mad. I'm sorry, I think I'm done with that rant.
I have some prayer request: These are all good friends of mine. Fellow Facebookers, and Bloggers. They are as follows. Erin, she is a sweet heart. I love her so much. But I know that she has been stressed out because not only is she having to plan a wedding, but she is finding out that there is illness in her family. Her fiance and her don't get to talk very much because they have very different schedules. Pray that her family finds peace with the illness. Pray that she calms down, and takes a day for herself soon. Laura, also another sweetheart. I love her like a sister, I claim her as a sister. But I know she's been having a hard time lately because she leaves for basic Mandy Touture on March 2. I will miss her like crazy. She is living behinde her husband, and her sweet cats that love her more then I do. I know that her husband as well is stressed out about this change, but Laura is a fighter, she never gives up, so I know that she will be fine in basic. I know that God will be with her. Pray that God calms her, and eases her stress. Pray that she knows that she can call on God during BMT at any point. Last but certinly not least Shannon, she has a big heart. She loves everyone she comes in contact with. She hasn't been feeling well lately. I know she has gotten a bit better, but I would like for you all to pray that God heals her body, and protects her body. Fights off any sickness that comes to her anytime again, and that she can get her appitate back.
Those are my prayer request. These ladies have been layed on my heart by God, and I want them to have a great life. I hate stress, and I know how difficult stress can be, and I'd rather that my friends not be apart of it.
So Matthew graduates tomorrow, Feb 25,2010 at 2p.m. I'm so excited. I might not be able to blog about it right afterwards, but I will blog about it at some point. I know that he did the best he could in his class, and I'm happy to tell you all, that the lowest average in the class in a 93. Which isn't Matthew. I don't know what his average is, but we all know it's above a 93. I have to say, his class seems to work there butt off. I'm proud of all of them. I don't know all of them, but it seems like they all did a great job.
My apartment looks like a wreak. Looks like a tornado has came through. I have so much cleaning and packing to do. It's crazy! I haven't been feeling very well, and I don't have any energy at all. I feel like I have beenran over by a train or something. All I can do is pray and hope that I feel better by 2 pm tomorrow, and look better. I've been breaking out like crazy, probably because all of the stress I'm going through right now. I'm so ready to go home, and see family. Well Matthe's family at least. I hope that my family doesn't cause problems while we are home. Thats the last thing I need when I get home.
Well my neck is starting to hurt really bad, and I'm really tired. So, I'm done with this blog. I hope you all have a great night. I love you all, and hope that God blesses each of you tonight.
<3
aw, thanks for praying for me :) and breaking out?? *raises hand* :) :)
ReplyDeleteI love you! You are so awesome! Thank you for keeping me in your prayers.
ReplyDeleteShannon- Glad to know I'm def not alone there. LOL! It's nuts! And no problem. You are my friend! :)
ReplyDeleteErin- I love you too! Thanks, and no problem, when a friend is in need, I have to try to find some way to help, even if I am over 1,000 miles away!
Thanks Mandy! You are such a kind, caring person. I love you!
ReplyDeleteAww Mandy that's so sweet of you to do that for your friends!
ReplyDeletealso I'm breaking out a ridiculous amount too.. Me, you and Shannon can all deal with it together lol.. It's so annoying!
Laura- thank you for the kind words. I try to be. And You know I love you too!
ReplyDeleteStephanie- thanks! :) And I guess we will be dealing with that all together! :) At least we aren't alone!
I also think it's sweet that you think about your friends like this :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd don't worry about money for the move. Everyone is in the same position when they move, trust me...and we had to do it on such short notice because we never knew when it would happen lol. I think it'll be nice to pay off that loan too. Student loans are such a burden, I wish we could pay Nate's off that easily too.
When do you drive back to GA? Hope you can get some rest before then!
Thanks Tara.
ReplyDeleteIT's not been easy. We've had this student load since 2007. Its been a long road with this bugger. I hate it. But, we are Hoping to pay it off. We think we will be able too. It will be such a relief. :)
We drive back sometime tomorrow. We don't know when, he can leave at 12:30 but, he has to come over and pack the car. He said he would pack it since i haven't been feeling so well. I think I see myself staying up all night. :( but I can sleep all day tomorrow on the drive. :)