Well today has been pretty tough. It started out really bad. I felt horrible. I was so weak, and felt so nasty. So, I went back to my room, got in my bed, prayed and started it over. Then it started getting better by the hour. Today, as most of you know, was Matthew's gradution for tech school. It was so short, and it was nice. :) I'll post a few pictures. I didn't get any good ones. :( But I got some, thats all that matters.
We start our drive "home" tomorrow. Over 1,000 miles, don't know when we start yet, but, he gets to leave at 12:30p.m. So, thats not too bad I guess. He has his last appoinment at 10am. But, I plan on being at his squadron at 4am to pick up his bags, and so he can pack the car with that stuff. Whooo hoooo... Then I'll come back home.. and do something... it will be like 5am by that time. I don't think I'll run the vacumm until at least 8am. lol! I was going to use it tonight, but by the time I could have used it, it was late. So, I didn't want to make anyone mad.
Friday+Paycheck+Last day at Tech School= awesomeness! I've been waiting for this day for a while. I got a lot packed up tonight, and did most of the cleaning, I had to work with bleach. Now, I don't feel so great, so after I get done with this, I'm hitting the couch. The bed is too far away. lol! I get to start out driving, so I've got to get some rest. Even if it is only a few hours. Matthew is still up packing up his stuff out of his room. We are both going to be overly tired and so ready for our bed when we get "home" Sauturday morning. It's going to suck, because in order for us not to sleep all day, we are going to have to stay up all day. And to be honest, I don't see myself doing that. I might go to the doctor when we get home though. Since I've been feeling so yucky, and weak. I might have something. So, keep that in your prayers. But, I'm going to post a few pictures now, and then off to the couch.
I hope you enjoyed. "My heart is spoken for." I love all of my friends, and pray for each of you each day. I'm so excited to start my marriage in the operational Air Force. We've been married for two years, and it's been hard, but, what marriage is easy? I know that God has things/blessings prepared for us. I can't wait to see what he has next for us. I'm going full force! :) Thanks for all the love, and support in advance! All of my readers/friends are awesome! God put each of you in my life for a reason. I praise God for you all! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment