Love is just a four letter word some people throw around. They say it just because they can. We don't. When we say "I love you" It means I really do love you. You are the best thing in the world. I'm so glad God gave you to me. I'm so proud of you fo the things you do for me. I'm so happy to have you in my life. Thats what I love you means when we say it.
Valentines was yesterday. We had a great time. It was a unusal Valentines day. We didn't get each other too much. Just a little something. He got me a 2010 Valentines Bear. It's so cute. If I had pictures of it, I would post them, but I don't have pictures. He had to work CQ this weekend. So, I've been staying up all night because he has too. I figured we could sleep together in the mornings. It worked. We've slept from about 9am-2pm each day. I know it's not a lot of sleep, but we manage. maybe thats why I have a major headache right now. We went to the mall after starting laundry. Went and looked at clothes. He said he might get me some pretty clothes next paycheck. I'm so excited. I can't wait. I love new clothes. We don't buy them very often, but when we do, it's fun! We walked around the whole mall, talked and looked at odd's and inn's. I was getting restless, and wanted a Vanillia Bean Frap from Starbucks. It's the only thing I get from Starbucks. So, since they don't have a Starbucks in the mall, we had to drive down the road. That was fine. But, the wind today, was awful, horrible wind. Strong, and cold. I hated it. So, he wanted one too, so we both got a grande. After that, we went back to the base and put the clothes in the dryer. Well, he did the laundry, all I really did was push the buttons. :) After that, I was hungry and wanted an egg roll. So, we went to a great chinesse place. Not only did we get a good meal, we got to watch a little bit of Men In Black. We enjoyed that. Well I still had my starbucks in the car. It was still good. I made Matthew test it. He said it was nasty, but he kept drinking it. Silly boy, didn't think I was going to catch on to his plan.. He wanted to drink the rest of mine. That meanie. So, I took it back, and we went to Wal-Mart to look around, it was nice just to walk around. But, then I was getting a little sick of my yummy starbucks. So, I had to throw it away. :( Then we went and got the laundry out of the dryer and we came back home I baked cookies, and we watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Well, he did, I was so tired I fall asleep in his lap. He didn't seem to mind. Thats what we did on our Valentines Day. It was nice, unusal, but nice. We hung out, and had a great time.
Matthew is the greatest guy for me. He understands me, and when he doesn't, thats just not usual. No one can ever tear us apart. We are meant for each other. No matter what anyone says, or what we may seem to think. Matthew and I will always be together. He is the half that makes me whole. He's the butter to my peanut butter. He's my Valentine. This song I always sing to Matthew. It's, My Valentine, by Martina McBride. I think I will sing it to him today. yes, the day after Valentines Day, but thats ok..My Valentine. For my Husband Check it out. Tell me what you think.
Have a great day all my readers. God blesses us all with many things that we want or don't want. God knows what is best for our life. Let him be in control. Let him guide your life. I try my best to do that. It's hard, but it's worth every moment. Praise him when things are good, and when things are bad. He is greatest daddy in the whole wide world.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCQ isn't that hard. We got through it. Praying this is the last time since we leave soon. Yeah, we try to stay on each others schedule. It's hard, because lately I've been so tired, but, it's all good.
ReplyDeleteOh, it's ok that he drank it. It was nasty by the time I got it back, and I didn't want it anymore. I don't think I'll be going to starbucks for a while... But I'm ok with that. The cookies were so good, and warm to my tummy. It was yummy.
We slept so much today I forgot to sing my song to him, that ok. I'll do it next time he's home. :) He loves the song. He knows what he means to me.. :) I just like to sing it to him.
But today was a pretty awesome day! :) I have to say. :) I hope you had a good day too. I'm so tired I need to go to bed now.
Wow, I have never heard that song before, it is soooo pretty and I bet you singing it was pretty too! Like to me when people sing without music is so gorgeous and meaningful! I can just see you guys sitting there cuddling and you singing it so sweetly to him, lol!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a really good Valentine's day. People think you have to have this big eventful day, but simple is better, just spending a great day together is the best (:
Yeah, I say spending it together is the best. :) lol! ;)
ReplyDeleteWell, i haven't sung it yet, but I will. I forgot too.. lol! After everything that happened, and all the things we talked about, i kinda forgot. But thats ok.