I like to cook, I love to bake.. I love to make others happy. I love to relaxe. I love to play. I love to laugh. Man, do I love to laugh. I think it's sad that some people don't have laughter in ther lives. I would go nuts without laughing at least once a day.... I don't like getting my feelings hurt, but I have to tell myself, they are just feelings. I'm going to have different ones tomorrow. I know that I hurt other peoples feelings, and I know that my words don't come across nice sometimes. I don't mean to do it, it just happens sometimes. It's so hard for me to be mean. It's so hard for me to accept others belifes. Esp, when they don't explain theirselves very clearly. I don't know where this is coming from.. I really don't. I guess this is what I'm like late at night. I know that I shoud be in bed, but I can't seem to sleep right now. Am I tired? Yes. I have a lot to do tomorrow. I don't remeber if I mentioned it before, Matthew got his orders. :) Horrary! We found a few places on http://www.ahrn.com/ to live. He wants me to call tomorrow, so I will. I also have to fax over his orders to the housing office at Whiteman. I truely want to live on base. Thats my thing. He says he wants our place to be furnished. I told him, he's crazy. I want our own stuff, he said, well that's going to take a long time to get, I told him, that's fine. I don't mind it takening a few months, or even years. To start off, I don't mind going to the salvation Army and getting some furniture to sit on. It's not going to kill me. He's like you like to open our house up to other people, and we need extra funiture, I said, I will not die if I don't have some friends come over for a while... I'll go to there place :)
I really see Matthew and myself exceeding, and the Lord blessing us soon. We are doing great. We haven't been to church in a while. :( Sad, I mean he hasn't been since Sept. And I haven't been since Nov. I mean we went in Dec when we went home for Christmas, but other then that, nothing. I know that God isn't going to send us to Hell because of that, and we have tried going to church here, I mean I want to start going on Wednesdays, but I have to find the right place. And that is so hard to do. Anyways. I really feel like God is trying to show me something. Trying to bless me in some way, and I keep getting distrated from it. I don't know how, but I do, and my goal is to stop. Stop being distracted. If that means no more facebook, no more blogs, no more internet, that is fine with me. I can deal with it.
Well, sorry for posting so late. I didn't expect too. I hope you all have a great night.
I havent read all of this I will later but I LOVE THE SALVATION ARMY!!! and cragslist and yard sales! their the only reason our house, well Apartment is as full as it is! We bought our table set at a yard sale foe $20 and its pretty nice! we could have spend over 300 for a fancy table but seriously? why just starting out. we also went with a cheap 100$ futon from walmart ;) (my fav placeover target because they are cheaper by far!) for our couch for 6 months until we could afford a real couch which I bought from cragslist its leather prety sweet for 175! washer and dryer OMG def need those i bought ours refurbished for a set they are whirpool for 175!!!! thats freaking amazing! I beleave you two will be fine more thatn fine! why? because my husband and Went and are still going threw the same thing ;) 6 months later and we are working on a bedroom set that is nicer than my old queen bed i have had since forver, a tv and a stand then theres the questroom and filling in all the other things. Buts its possible and you to CAN DO IT! my seem imposible but you will be fine, it just takes time. ; )
ReplyDeleteThank you. I know that we can do it too. I don't know what I wouldn't do witout encouragment from friends. Thank you. And I understnad what you mean about being cheap. We are being so cheap right now.. If I can save a penny I will do it. haha!
ReplyDelete