Every day there is something new that you can learn about a person. I look around my apartment and I know that I am so blessed. I think about the people that bless me everyday, and that have blessed me. I know that these people are God sent to me! I thank them, but I just don't feel like I thank them enough. So, this blog is to the specail people in my life. Thank you all for blessing me.
My Mother in Law- You gave me a place to live for two years. Not once did you kick me out. You helped me when Matthew and I were struggleing. You are a caring person. You will forever have my respect, love, and I will forever look up to you. I never saw us getting along, but, I know that we needed our space. We needed to not be under the same roof. You can't have to women of the house. So, you have your home back, and I have my sanity back :) You are amazing, and God is blessing you as I write this. Thank you for all your prayers, love, and those times I just needed a sholder to cry on. I am SO thankful for you.
A special person- This person is amazing. I will not mention his name. He blesses me so much. Here are a few blessings from this person. A new camera. A gift card to Olive Garden. A Gift Card to Applebee's. A gift Card to Wal-Mart. This person, will remine nameless. I don't want some to know who he is. I know it may sound selfish, but this person know's who he is. He's a great guy, no matter what others think, or say about him. I know this person is my angle from God. He's here to look out for me, and to love me. He's like a father, but at him as a brother. Much older brother, but a brother. I can't thank him enough. :)
Matthew- You brought me out of the nasty cruel place I was at. You have blessed as being my husband, and my best friend. You have taught me to be a caring, and loving person. You have taken this girl who was brought up so much different from yourself, who was doing some very bad things, and not caring about herself, to helping me to be a great woman, wondeful wife, who not only cares what I do, but who I am. Matthew I will spend the rest of my life with you, thanking you, and knowing that God is blessing you at everything you do. :)
Laura- You might know now, but you are such a beautiful person. Inside and out. We have only known each other for a year, but within that year we have become as close as I let myself get to someone. You are my sister. Blood has nothing to do when it comes to God putting people together. You have taught me that I am beautiful, taught me to defend myself. You protect me, when I'm sick, you help me, when I'm sad. You have all the right words for me. Thank you for allowing God to lead your life, and allowing him to be a messager to me. Words can't explain how close we are. I know that some people don't understand you, but I do. And you understand me. So thank you for my sister. Thank you for allowing yourself to get as close to me as you have. I will never forget you, and will write you while you are in basic. You are such a blessing to me. :)
These are the people that bless me every single day. There are more, and If I didn't name you, I'm sorry. But these people will always have a spot in my heart. These people are.. words can't even descibe how these people bless me.
I know that God has a plan for my life. That plan is slowly being opened. I'm scared, but excited. I can't wait to see the new people that God is going to put, and has put in my lfe to help me and bless me along my journey. Just think, YOU reading this blog could be one of those people that is going to have a BIG effect on my life in a few weeks, months, or even years. I wouldn't put it past God.
Oh my gosh Mandy! Thank you so much! I am as thankful for you as you are for me. I have told you this a hundred times, you bless me so much! You always know the right thing to say, and I know that God works through you in my life! I can't wait till we can meet someday in person, that day will come, I will make sure of it.
ReplyDeleteWell thank you! And I know tht God is going to make it possible, It's going to be the right day, the right time, the right everything! :) :) :)
ReplyDelete