So, this blog should be long, but we will see.
So, where do I begin. Christmas, Exodus.. It was a nice trip. Long, but I actually enjoyed the time. We got nice gifts. A Wii, towels, plate set, spiderman movies and a few more things. It was nice, like I said. Not as bad as I thought it would be. I went Iceskating with my bestie from Ga. It was only my second time. I fail. It was so funny. I had a great time with Matthew, during this trip,. We had our moments, but everyone does, right?
2010 we started it out pretty good. Together, alone, watching Spiderman part one. I'd had never seen it. Pretty cool, but shhh... don't tell Matthew I said that... lol. We got some Arbor Mist and drunk some right before Midnight, lets just say, wine.. Not my thing. I like mixed drinks beter. LOL! I think Matthew does too. Also, When we got back to Wichita Falls, we came into snow. It was awesome. I got pictures, Just haven't put them on facebook yet. Which since Matthew is back at his dorm, I will be able to do that soon. :)
Also, we might be fostering a cat. How awesome is that? It would give me something to do. Give me something to love on. I didn't know that you could even do that. But I guess you can. YAY! I hope that people get back with me soon, on it.
Also, I think I might look for a part time job. Like at the daycare on base, or the BX or go to the Mall and see if anyone needs some part time help. I think it would be good for me. Get out of the apartment. Plus, I feel like I'm suppose to get one. I just feel it. I've felt it for a while now, Just haven't wanted to realize it. I don't want to get one, but it might be good for me.
On a second note. Gosh the people that get on my last nerves. Right now it's my mom. She's being what I hate to say.. Is a witch with a Captial B. Very sad to say. She's making a big deal over nothing. She's blowing up over something that is nothing. It really upsets me. Like really upsets me... Even though it shouldn't. Because she always does this. And it's every other year., she can't make up her mind if she likes me, or not, if she wants to stay married to my dad or not, she lives in her own little world, and she thinks it's ok to act this way. I wish I could tell her this, but I can't. I could try and talk some sence into her, but Matthew and I already know how it will go. This is a yearly thing Matthew and I have to go through. She'll get my dad involved and he loves her so much that he'll take her side, she'll cry and he wont like us, and then she'll screw him over and leave him, and he'll be upset, and Matthew and wont be able to rescue him, because we will be in Mo. I say if he hasn't learned by now, he's not going to learn. Gosh! I had to go offline on order for her to leave me alone. I can't believe she wants to start this. Only because I told her I went over my minutes by talking to her. I went over 100 minutes because of her. And we can't afford the bill now., But does she care? I guess not! I can't believe that she's acting like this. She aggervates me very much. I don't need her doing this. I mean She wanted to bring up the fact that we don't have money and that I always use the excuse that we don't have money. Well guess what? -Newsflash- We don't have any money. The things that we buy/bills are Have to pay bills reguarldess if we have the money or not. We need food to eat with. We are getting better with our money. We still have spurs everyone now and again, but we are getting better. Making ourselves realize that, hey we are moving in 3 paychecks to MO. We gotta strighten up. Ya know? Well thats enough with that.
My title really means a lot right now. I need to call on Jesus. I know that he's the only one that can help me right now. If you haven't heard the song, you should look it up. It's really good. Nicloe C. Mullen sings it, I think. Well thoughts/advice would be nice.
I saw what your Mom said on your status update and I was like "holy cow, she flipped out over nothing at all"...wow. But good for you for just letting it go. People that do that don't need the attention it takes to argue with them. If this is a normal thing for, definitely ignore it.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I'm so glad you got some good quality time with Matthew. You really needed it! Can't wait to come see you!
Yes, See and thats the thing, I don't understand why she even posted that on facebook. She does it to get attention and I guess try and make me look bad, but it's only making herself look like a crazy nut.
ReplyDeleteYes, alone wonderful time was well needed, and it was great! LOL!
I can't wait to see you either, you've given me a count down! :) Thanks! See you soon!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks. Yeah, My mom.. this is yearly for her.. Her normal do dis-own Matthew and I. I shouldn't be upset, but I mean how can this not upset me, you know?
ReplyDeleteMatthew doesn't like what she's doing one bit! He's def. tired of her childish games.I don't blame him, I'm just scared of what this whole thing is going to turn out to be!
Money is an issue, but I mean we don't tell people pir money problems unles it's family, and they have to ASK in detail, and then we still don't like to go into details. Thanks for the encorgagment, I need it. I know everyone has problems, but this is tought, and to deal with her on top of things... Gosh!
We will have to start helping each other out. Looking out for one another! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMandy, I think the job thing is a great idea! Its not about the money, but you will be a lot happier getting out of the house and meeting people, and if you don't like it then you can always walk away. And if you get on on base, it will be that much easier to get on at your next base too! They say once you get in the system, its a lot easier to get the on base jobs. You could even be a bagger at the commissary and make straight cash! When I was working, we made a little pact that my money was the FUN money that we could use to go out to eat, go to the movies, buy fun things that we didn't need and all that! I am thinking about trying to get one for a short time before I leave. It will give me something to do, and it has the side effect of making me feel a lot healthier too. I lost almost 10 pounds when I was working before instead of sitting around the house, even though I worked at Olive Garden and ate their yummy breadsticks all day long, lol!
ReplyDeleteAs for your mom, I am really shocked at the situation. My mom would never ask for a thing from me because I am her child, my family has always been TOO generous with me. They told us NOT to get them anything for Christmas, but we did anyway! I posted a little something on the status on facebook that I hope she reads. I am kind of trying to make her feel bad. I thought the same thing as Erin, it was like she snapped all the sudden over NOTHING! I mean freaking DOG FOOD, come on! That is ridiculous! Most people would just let something that insignificant go! I would not be starting a fight with someone over something that small, an amount of money that small. She is trying to get anything she can out of you! That's not fair at all, NOT AT ALL! I agree with your assessment of her behavior!
Thanks love. Yes I am thinking of getting a job. going to aafes.com and checking out what is aviable and what not. As for as my mom goes, she's really unbelieveable! I can't beleieve that My dad has gotten involved and said what he did.. You will see once you check your facebook! Well prayers will be greatly appericated right now, about the cat, job and my crazy family!
ReplyDelete