God blessed the broken road..
Man do I love chocolate.. I just made a pudding pie. Simple yet so yummy. I haven't had any of it yet, I'm at least going to wait until tomorrow to eat any of it. :) I love the whipped cream. So light and fluffy and yet so yummy and fating. Well on a harder note..
Matthew and my dad got into it tonight, well had it out on facebook. LOL! It was funny yet sad. Thank God I was on the phone with Laura or else I might had been in tears. My own parents were saying I was a lair and trying to tell Matthew he couldn't trust my word. My own family, wait family doesn't say that about there kids, They had disowned me for the last time. I will pray for them, but thats all I have to do. Matthew stuck up for me, and finally told my father that if they wanted to play this game and not like there own daughter, disown her, and talk horrible about her, then he'll make it to where they will never see me AGAIN, there is no sence in me going through this every year. He told my father that he doesn't understand, because all I (Mandy) do is talk good about them, and even when something like this happens I talk about the good times. They didn't want to hear that. It really does upset me, because Matthew has to be put in the middle of this. But the way he stuck up for me, just made me feel like a queen. His queen. It shows me several things about Matthew that I don't normally see. He does love me, which i've known that for a while now, that he doesn't care who's talking bad about me, he's going to say his mind, that he is also tired of my parents treating me like crap. Which was the whole reason we got married. (thats another blog though) My parent's have just really amazed me this time. If they want to be this way, then I guess I'll have to deal with it.
I realized something earlier. This is my mom's thrid marriage, and I always have considered him my dad, (since the man that gave me his DNA wants to have nothing to do with me) I've always said I was his little girl, but know this person is calling me a lair and being a stranger to me. None of the men my mom has been with has loved me. Matthew is the guy that has shown me true love. He's here with me when I'm hurting. He sticks up for me. He doesn't hit me. He doesn't abuse me in other ways. He's the only love I know. I just realized that. Which goes with my title. Gos has blessed the path that lead me to him. God gave me Matthew to protect me, to help me, to love me, and to be my husband. God helped us get married, and has helped us with our families. God protect us when we struggle with one another, and always reminds us about our love. I find it amazing what God can do. :)
Well I hope you enjoyed this. Have a great night. I will! I hope God blesses you in some way as you read this.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love my paretns and always will. I never said it was a mistake that God gave them to me. I know that he did it for a purpose, which was to raise me. And they have done there job, and now they don't even love me. They are being completly unbelieveable. I never said I would never be able to forgive them, but it's going to take a while for me to forgive them, thats something I'm going to have to work on.
ReplyDeleteSo if a parent abuses their child, physically, sexually, shows them neglect, THOSE are the parents that God intended us to have??? Everything in this world is NOT done by God, the Devil works in this world too! I will not believe that a child who has been abused should "honor" their parents. I will never get you Shannon because one minute you are acting like a stuck up, sarcastic bitch, judging other women for being what you call sluts, GOSSIPING, acting like your shit don't stink, and then all the sudden you are a bible thumper!!! You cannot gossip, slander, engage in idle talk, create a group JUST for these things, and then act like you are a Godly woman who follows all of her commandments! I guess no one is perfect, and you are a perfect example of that! You cannot strive to be Godly in some areas of your life and not others!
ReplyDeleteThe bible also says that when a man and a woman are joined in marriage, they leave their parents and are their OWN family.
Here's a little bible verse for YOU Shannon, Jesus himself does not believe honor your parents no matter what, these words spoken by Jesus himself! "Jesus said: “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'; and a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.”" Meaning that their ARE reasons to disown your own family, a toxic family that only brings you harm, and takes you away from God and Jesus Christ!
"The righteous should choose his friends carefully, for the way of the wicked leads them astray"
"Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.” 34 Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God—I say this to your shame."
"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers."
Laura, the verse about disowning family I never knew about. Thanks for saying that. What book and verse is that? And thats all I have to say.. I love you Laura though! You are a great friend! Thanks for your love and support!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThats true, but that means we don't have to honor our parents if they are unGodly, so, my parerts have lost my respect, and my honor. It will take time for me to forgive them, but yes I will at some point. I have talked to God about it, and we have chats about this. I will heal in my own time, and God knows this.
ReplyDeleteJust because you copied and pasted something from the internet, does not make it so.
ReplyDeleteBesides the bible verses, this is all me and my own brain!
And yes, I HAVE never met you, which makes it all the more sad that the few things I have seen from you, I already see your true colors. In the open, you profess to be a woman of God, behind closed doors(a.k.a private groups) you are a slanderer, a gossip, you engage in idle talk, you judge others where only God can judge them. I have seen many actions from you that a true woman of God would never engage in. You condemn others for their sins of the body, yet you see nothing wrong with your sins of speech and mind.
6 He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:
“ ‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.(Mark 7:6)
For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.(Romans 12:3)
"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."(Matthew 7:2-5 )
I normally don't say anything or get in between anything. I don't cause drama, I try to stop it. But I have to say something here:
ReplyDeleteLaura, I love you girl, I really do...but by judging Shannon yourself and telling her what kind of woman she is, you are doing exactly what you claim she's doing. I don't mean this harshly or anything and I don't want to cause anything. just pointing it out.
I love all three of you!
God called us to love everyone as He loves us! He doesn't love conditionally, so we should not either. We don't have to agree, but we must LOVE our neighbors as ourselves.
ReplyDeleteLaura,
ReplyDeleteWhy is it that you must go off on Shannon every little chance you get? How can you hate someone you don't know?! Isn't that a little judgemental and I thought Christians don't judge people especially ones that they do not know? What you're being pissy with Shannon because she said something about the females in tech school being slutty... Hate to break it to ya but that's how it goes on at a lot of places. I've had problems with it too. Deal with it. What's the deal with you trying to tell Mandy what to do about her parents too. That's between her, Matthew, and her parents. She may come out to vent but don't think you know anymore about the situation than anyone else. I thought you hated drama but yet you find some way to get involved into her fight with her parents that didn't even concern you!
Where in the world do you get off calling her a bitch? Did she insult you? I don't think so.. And she gossips? Aren't you spreading slander just by saying that there in a comment? Which isn't that a little bit hypocritical? Please tell me where you got that idea because I'm DYING to know how you know so much about Shannon.
Also, I consider it a bit tacky to bring this up on your so called bff's blog. Couldn't you do it in private? Or would that be too easy or is it really you just want some sort of attention whether or not it be postive or in this case incredibly negative. If you were truly a friend you wouldn't have had to bring all of this drama onto her page. All Shannon wants to do is help Mandy and all you want to do in this situation is cause a fight. Mandy should be allowed to see all viewpoints in this situation and not just yours. Shannon never claimed to be perfect and she really does care about Mandy, but the way you are acting makes it hard for people to keep reading Mandy's blog and learn about her life and feelings. I too have wanted to help Mandy out, but I know that your negative attitude would just get in the way and somehow find a way to tell me that I'm wrong.
Also, why is it that you must bring up something Shannon said that you know was said hmm 2 months ago? And bringing up the Charm School group which was deleted. Do you hold a grudge? Seriously I think it's time you get over it. You're supposed to be doing all this bigger and better things with your life but if you can't get over these petty little things how are you going to survive?
Ok, Lets end this. Now! I'm sick of drama on my BLOG! And Stephanie couldn't have took this to Laura on private as well? I mean Lauar does know more about this situation then anyone else. I would like to blog more, and it's not Lauras fault that I made mine invites only. It's a family member is reading this, and thats why I made it invites only! I apperciate you all getting invloved and wanting to help me out, but Stephanie I haven't seen you comment on my blogs in quite some time, so you wanting to help me I have no clue what you would even say. Second of all the group wasn't even brought up, not the name or anything. Gosh! I'm sick of drama, and I just wish people would say what they want to "help" me out with, and go on about there lives. Come back and see if I have replied and then whatever! I'm tired of this! Calling Shannon a bitch was wrong. Ok? But What Shannon said I need to forgive and honor them without any thought about it, I can't do that. I'm sure the heck not perfect so I have to think and pray about it all! ok? This is the end! Any more comments of forgiveness or ADVICE about MY situation will be accepted! Thats ALL!
ReplyDeleteWell since you're not online I'm going to respond this way... I wanted to try to message you but you logged off..
ReplyDeleteI don't understand how I'm being singled out when Laura was the one that started this mess and you shouldn't let her influence you as much as she lets her get away with. Also, i'm not going to sit back and let someone talk trash about one of my friends especially someone they don't even know.. Especially on a public blog.. And basically you're saying that EVERYTHING laura said is okay because of what Shannon said about your parents?! Uhm no that is completely disrespectful. I don't like my friends being slandered like that and I thought Shannon was a friend to you too?
Also, I don't comment on everyone's blogs but I do read them. Also, I said I WANTED to help you but she would find a way to tell me I'm wrong. Why would I make it private if she is going to sit here and pull out ridiculous slander about my friend? I thought you banned swearing and such from your groups but it's okay for her to say those things? And yes the group was brought up, not by name of course but that's the only group that she could be talking about. Where did I ever say it was Laura's fault for you making it invite only? And if you were truly sick of this drama you wouldn't have let it continue the first time Laura said something negative about Shannon..
I know you are going through a lot with your parents and I am so sorry about that, but I have hardcore troubles with my family too but in the end I do forgive them. I've only told a few about what has actually happened because it's so bad. So really if you do want to talk I can be a good listener okay?
Yeah in the end I will be able to forgive them, but thats all they will get out of me. Secondly, I said It was wrong that Laura said that. I don't like swearing, your right, and you could have emailed this to me, instead of posting it on my blog! And your right, I could have stopped it, and i didn't, that was my stupidity. Everyone makes mistakes. Yes your right I'm going through a lot, but it doesn't keep me from being a friend. Shannon is my friend, if she still wants to be, I haven't heard her voice for a while in this opinion. I think she can talk for herself.
ReplyDeleteLaura doens't have influance on me. She's a sister I had, and I listen to her, and pray about the things she tells me. As well as what everyone else tells me! I listen to her, because she talks to me more then anyone. I appericate you offering your ear, and I might take you up on that offer, but right now, everyone needs to chill out on my blog, and stop the drama!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWell I didn't get to read thru this all because its a bit much to get thru, but yes I do know a bit more about the situation than most. I was on the phone with Mandy as the messages and attacks came. And I got involved because my friend needed me and came to me when it happened. As soon as it happened, she texted me and wanted me to see what was going on. And you know as well as everyone here, it is not a public blog, it is Mandy's PRIVATE blog. I call it like it is, "if the shoes fits" I always say. I also fight my own battles. I don't round up friends or get my husband involved when I have a problem, I deal with it myself. And I also do not go back and forth between people to get things stirred up so I can get someone to say something about someone else so I can run and tell that person what was said about them. I guess that is part of being a good listener, getting people to talk and then listening so that you can tell everyone else what was said. I am one of the few on here that actually want to support Mandy. I don't tell her what to do, but I do give her advice, and it is always when it is asked for. I didn't tell her what to do with her parents, but I did see someone else who shall go un-named doing that. The only thing I even remember commenting on what to do with her parents was on another blog post and it was saying what she had already decided to do with them was a good decision if I remember correctly. I have never told her what to do, I have only ever supported decisions that she has already made and you can go back in all her blogs and see that, and you can also go back and see who is TRULY trying to tell her what to do. If its not something controversial where someone can tell her what to do, the only ones even commenting on her blogs are me and Erin!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to involve you in that, but I got rid of 30 plus people, removed myself from every Air Force group, because I want nothing to do with that particular "scene" anymore. Its a lot of petty bullshit, backstabbing, etc. You can read my blog if you want to see a bit more of an explanation, I kept about 5 people that were associated with anything Air Force and it was people that I actually REALLY talk to. You most of all know just how some Air Force wives can be, you separated yourself from the base drama crap, I just did the same.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA few people have already messaged me, and if they care, then I am happy to add them back to my list. And a girl is following me on my blog that I do not know, do you care to at least share the first name of this girl? Sounds like it might be her...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI've had some hits from the area too, but she isn't following me that I know of, I know that you can anonymously follow people's blogs. That's bit strange and random, what kinds of threats did she make? Just the finding you thing? I wonder why she is preying on a certain group of people...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShe really was incredibly nasty and hateful. Tara would just say something about getting a job and she would say something "well everybody KNOWS you can't find a job after Christmas. If you're smart you should know that"...stuff like that. Then threaten Tara about knowing where she is.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShannon, I'm not friends with her, and I've told you that once before!
ReplyDeleteThis goes to everyone! Stop posting things that aren't concerning my blog! These last... 5-10 comments have nothing to do wtih my blog! You all can do this in a private chat, or messaging each other! This will be the last time I say this! Or I will delete most of these posts!