Unanswered Prayers is a Garth Brooks song. It's country and it's from the 90's. IT's great. It ties in wtih my blog, because I pray about some of these things, and I thank God because if he would have answered all of these prayers, I propably hate the outcome. I know that Matthew and I go through these trails to learn, and I'm so thankful for that! Praise God! :)
Thursday, January 7
Somtimes I thank God for Unanswered Prayers
Well today has been a PJ day. It was great. I'm so tired, and I can't wait until get some alone time with Matthew. Today has been a grrr day too. Like anything ticks me off. Girls get like that sometimes. And I just want to hear nice things. I miss not having Matthew everyday. Exodus was great. I miss it. I miss not being able to sleep beside him. Right now I'm just so emotional, I don't think there will be much to today's blog. I just wish I could not be. I want to be normal, there is no such thing as normal. And I know this, but.. I don't know. Right now i can't even put my thoughts on paper. And it sucks. I took a bubblebath, and it didn't help, thats how much stress I have on me right now. I'm sick of stress and drama. I just want everyone to like everyone, and I jsut wish I was a queen and everyone said great and wonderful things to me. I don't know. I live in my head a lot. I wish I could have a lot of things, and I know I can, but Matthew and I have to work up to those things. Money right now is such a stresser. I don't even like to think of our money problems, but the thoughts appear somehow, and it just makes my mood worse. I hate it when people think you make a lot of money just because your military. You make less money then a civi. I know Matthew thinks about this a lot, but he doesn't show it like i do. Which I wish I didn't show it, but i'm a female, what can I say? Well I think I'm done for now. Leave me some love! Thanks! :)
Unanswered Prayers is a Garth Brooks song. It's country and it's from the 90's. IT's great. It ties in wtih my blog, because I pray about some of these things, and I thank God because if he would have answered all of these prayers, I propably hate the outcome. I know that Matthew and I go through these trails to learn, and I'm so thankful for that! Praise God! :)
Unanswered Prayers is a Garth Brooks song. It's country and it's from the 90's. IT's great. It ties in wtih my blog, because I pray about some of these things, and I thank God because if he would have answered all of these prayers, I propably hate the outcome. I know that Matthew and I go through these trails to learn, and I'm so thankful for that! Praise God! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sweetie, I totally miss exodus too!! I'm sure we both got spoiled being with our men and now...it just sucks transitioning back to real life! I can't wait till we both get to our duty stations and it starts to seem like our men have normal jobs. Just keep looking ahead and the good stuff to come, girl! It will work out for those to love Him!
ReplyDeleteAww, Erin, thanks so much! I know everyone must have gotten spoiled over exodus, it just makes it worse since I'm here. And I"m trying to look forward to the future, it just gets too darn hard! :/
ReplyDeleteI know all too well how that is. I get too wrapped up in crappiness of today's circumstances to look to the future.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, it WILL get better. Soon enough you will be sick of him, lol! Trust me, haha! And the money situation will get better too. We had a hard time at first, but now we have everything we could want or need and we have went from overdrafting a few months ago to saving up $3000 in the past 6 weeks. Somehow we have been able to put away a thousand dollars out of our last 3 checks, and we have been able to splurge on a lot of stuff too. I bought a washer and dryer, got new furniture for the living room, bought all kinds of things to decorate with, got a kitchen table, and a Wii. It does get better when you get to your first duty station and the moving money helps SOOOOO much! Just hold out, you will make it.
ReplyDeleteThere is hope? Really! AWESOME!... I'm really excited for that day! I'm really hyper right now. But thanks so much for the love! I will say more tomorrow.
ReplyDelete