Tuesday, January 26

Pictures

As I go around and look at others blogs, and see so many pictures, it made me think, I need to make some picture blogs too. I think my readers would enjoy that. I see I've been getting readers from a lot of places, and no one leaves comments. I hope to see a lot more comments in my future. Enjoy my pictures. :)



this is our wedding day. Nov 10, 2007


When we first got married, we didn't have a camera,
this is when his dad gave us the camera. Our first picture :)
2008


This was my dog. Precious. She was a Chocolate
lab and a chiuaua mix. This was my baby for about 8
Years. She got hit about a year ago. I miss her so much


This is Matthew riding his anut's horse. :) Nov 2008


Matthew helping out at Fall Fest. :)


Almost a year of being Married.

Well this is the first to many to come. I hope you all enjoyed it. I enjoyed making it, I haven't seen a lot of thses pictures in a while. This is going to be fun. :) :)

9 comments:

  1. fun!! Keep the picture blogs coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love picture blogs! keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it! I don't mind if you want to use my 25 Things About Me! It's nice to find out things about people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picture post! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Stephaine! :) I love doing it!

    ReplyDelete