Wednesday, January 20

How Forever Feels

OK, Well I am about to take some meds and cuddle with my couch. I wanted my readers to know, because I don't know when I'll be up. I'm pretty dehydrated, and I have a fever. I wont see Matthew tonight, so I need to take some meds and get better before I get to see him.. I would hate for him to get whatever it is I have. I know that God is looking out for me though, I know he's going to take this nasty icky sickness away. Well I hope that you all can be civil and be nice to each other. We as females need to stop letting our emotions get to us. I wonder if any of us are PMSing. I know I'm not. But I've been pretty stressed so much lately.. I would like to pubicly aplolgized to anyone that I have hurt. I am truley sorry, and you all know this mean monster isn't me. Well, I'm going to try and eat something, and keep it down, and cuddle with Matthew's teady and get on the couch. Thanks for your love, and for reading.

















This Teddy, with an oreo on him. I will be cuddling
with him, without the oreo.

I hope God blesses you all today, just listen to what he has to say! :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling sick, Mandy! :[ I hope you feel better. Maybe it's that crazy Texas weather! I hope it warms up soon for you! And that little pink teddy is so cute! Reminds me of a teddy bear I had as a baby :] (and Oreos? yummo!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Rachael Ray, only I get to say yummo. And EVOO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl, let me know if you need anything at all! im just a text away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon Mandy! Having the flu is the worst ew! Hopefully the meds and OJ helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to let you all know, I am feeling pretty weak, and it's probably from the meds, and since I haven't had anything to eat in abour 24 hours, doesn't help. But I plan on getting some food soon, and then I"m going back to my couch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Shannon. Teddy isn't pink. He's brown. :) It's Matthew's Teddy. He's had him since he was like 1. We plan on giving him to our son when we have one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, after I posted my comment, I clicked on the picture and I realized that he MIGHT be brown.. and I thought, "OH no.. Oops.. " but I wasn't sure :\ sorry!! It must be the lighting in the picture giving brown teddy a little pink vibe! :)

    ReplyDelete