Wednesday, January 20

Roll On (Eighteen-Wheeler)


Hello there!
Today I have felt sick as a dog. I don't know why, but I feel horriable. And I can always tell when I'm not going to be feeling well. I'll talk in my sleep. I was on the phone with Matthew at 04:30 this morning calling him to wake him up, and I didn't get much sleep last night, but I called him, talked for a bit (I don't remeber what) and I said something... like "Yeah, no, why?" And he said, "What?" And I woke up, and I said, I"m really tired.. He said, "Baby, please go back to sleep"  So I did, and I barely heard my phone at 06:20 when he texted me to tell me to have a good day, he loved me and that his phone was off. (I get those every morning) I'm so blessed to have a husband that loves me so much. So, anyways I woke up from a dream; in my dream I was going ot be bed at 21:30 and I woke up and it was 09:30 in the morning, I thought that was pretty funny. But, then I heard someone knocking on my door about 5 minutes later, so I had to get up. :/ But, I've been up since 09:30... I feel oh so sick, I was feeling this way yesterday. I'm pretty good at hiding it, since I don't go anywhere, go do anything. Anyways...

I thought if this title last night, as I was thinking of Matthew. It's a great song, and Stephanie mentioned a Kenny Chesney song in one comment she left on my blog yesterday, so it made me think of him, and I love this song..... Oh Yeah.... (So, this is what I was going to name it.)

Did I mention how wonderful and blessed I am for my husband to love me, and to be with me? He could have married anyone else, but he got stuck with me.. 4 and a half year differnce, we fight just like everyone else. We cuddle, and eat ice cream together, we like some of the same things, and sometimes we call each other weirdo's for liking something the other one doesn't like. Like I love Mexican Food. It's one for my favorites. But Matthew can't stand it. He hates it, but he will go out with me for Mexican every so often. Why? Because we comprmise. :) I love that! We both love Pasta! We could get it everyday of the week! It's both of our favorites. I love oreo's and Cholocate. He likes oreo's and loves vanilla. Neither one of us are sports fans. Praise God! But he loves playing veido games, and I love to be outside walking, or out somewhere. We agree to disagree... Not really... But I thought that was funny. We boht are on fire for our Heavenly Father. Knowing all theses things are amazing. Because I know I want to spend forever in his arms. No matter how hard it gets in out lives, how low our checking account gets, how many fights we may get in, no matter what others may think of us, I know that I will spend forever with him. I said I Do in front of God, and I said my vows which means I'll never leave him, WE will work our our problems, (no matter how long it takes to work the problems out) WE Will Always be M&M. I'm getting to the point to let things roll off of me, I'm starting to not care what other people think of me. All Thanks to this "Bobby Flay" Person. They don't even have the guts to tell me these things, they have to make a fake profile to tell me there "Opinions" of my life.

I have a challenge for this person, which I have a BIG idea who it is, but I challenge this person to tell me who they are, and why they want to start crap with me on my blog. Since they have to go so LOW as to make a fake profile, appartley I'm smarter then this person, because I figured them out.. I don't think this person could hurt me more then they have already. No, I know this person can't hurt me more then they have already. This person is one of the biggest cowards I've ever seen... Oh By the way, Thanks for giving me a laugh.. When you said my account was in the negitive.. Our account has NEVER been in the negitive.. :) Praise God!!!


Ok, that was my rant.. I'm done... for now. I know I'm blogging pretty early, I think I'm going to change the name of my blog.. It was "How Forever Feels" Now It's Roll on, by Alabama. Matthew and I love to sing this song, especailly when we were on the road in the truck! Well I might blog tonight, I don't know. I think I"m going to pop in a movie, and get comfy on the couch, and rest a while. Thanks for reading. Here are the lyrics.


(chorus)
Roll on highway, roll on along
Roll on daddy till you get back home
Roll on family, roll on crew
Roll on momma like I asked you to do
And roll on eighteen-wheeler roll on (roll on)

It's Monday morning, he's kissin' momma goodbye
He's up and gone with the sun
Daddy drives an eighteen-wheeler
And he's off on a midwest run
As three sad faces gather round momma
They ask her when daddy's comin' home
Daddy drives an eighteen-wheeler
And they sure miss him when he's gone (yeah they do)
Ah, but he calls them everynight and he tells them that he loves them
And he taught them this song to sing

(chorus)
Roll on highway, Roll on along
Roll on daddy till ya get back home
Roll on family, Roll on crew
Roll on momma like I asked you to do
And roll on eighteen-wheeler roll on (roll on)

It's Wednesday evening, momma's waitin by the phone
It rings but it's not his voice
Seems the highway patrol has found a jacknifed rig
In a snow bank in Illinois
But the driver was missin' and the search had been abandoned

For the weather had everything strong
And they had checked all the houses and local motels
When they had somemore news they'd call
And she told them when they found him to tell him that she loved him
And she hung up the phone singin'
(chorus)
Roll on highway, roll on along
Roll on daddy till ya get back home
Roll on family, roll on crew
Roll on momma like I asked you to do
And roll on eighteen-wheeler roll on

Momma and the children will be waiting up all night long
Thinkin' nothing but the words just comin'
With the ringin' of the telephone
Oh, but the man upstairs was listening
When momma asked him to bring daddy home
And when the call came in it was daddy on the other end
Askin' her if she had been singin' the song, singin'

(chorus)
Roll on highway, roll on along
Roll on daddy till ya get back home
Roll on family, roll on crew
Roll on momma like I asked you to do
And roll on eighteen-wheeler
(chorus)
Roll on highway, roll on along
Roll on daddy till ya get back home
Roll on family, roll on crew
Roll on momma like I asked you to do
And roll on eighteen-wheeler roll on (roll on)

eighteen-wheeler
eighteen-wheeler
eighteen-wheeler
eighteen-wheeler

Roll on
Roll on

I'll write back later! :) Have a great day everyone! :) Let the Lord bless you!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this one Mandy! I loved reading about you and Matthew. Me and Justin have the same sort of thing, except I call him a weirdo for liking something, then he makes me try it and I end up LOVING it! He has introduced me to so many new things. Like, my idea of Italian used to be plain old spaghetti and meatballs, and he has gotten me to try so many new Italian dishes that I thought I would never like, I refused to ever try any kind of white sauce but now its my favorite! And my idea of Mexican used to be tacos, and he has introduced me to a lot of different dishes because his family is from Texas so they are always making Mexican food. Now I love enchiladas, and gorditas, quesadillas, like everything! Oh, and I used to think he was SOOO weird for dipping pizza in ranch dressing, but I love it now! But ya, anyway, I enjoyed reading this, its nice to see a happy blog sometimes, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dipping pizza in ranch.. I've been doing that since middle school! :) haha! And tacos being Mexican.. omg your so funny! Were you sheltered as a child? I'm glad you like reading about Matthew and myself... I love posting about us.. Since you love reading about us, I'll trya and keep posting about us. I'll mix it up a bit.. :) Yes, happy blog! I'm going to be doing a lot more happy blogs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dipping pizza in ranch!? YUM!! man that sounds SO good right now!!! :) I could really go for some Mexican food followed by pepperoni pizza dipped in ranch, and then maybe some cheese sticks. mmm :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh! lol josh dips his pizza in ranch...ive tried it, i think its soooo nasty lol
    oooh cheese sticks sound yummy!! but i just ate some pizza lol
    ah...i love food...and italian is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete