Monday, January 18

Live like you were Dying


Well hello everyone. I've noticed I don't get comments anymore. Kind of makes me sad. But Whatever. Well it's been an eventful weekend. Matthew had today off, which I loved very much. Right now he's playing his game, and I'm listening to the radio. On here blogging. Well I had a thought the other day, we will not be re-newing our vows any longer. Thanks to my paretns doing what they do best. I had two reasons I wanted to re-new our vows. One was I wanted the wedding that I got the pictures, had my daddy walk me down the aisle, the flowers, the cake, the dress, and the other reason, was I wanted to show everyone in my family and his, that we do love each other, and that no one or nothing is going to break us up. But I told Matthew that I don't want to do it anymore. I wont have my family there, and I really wanted that. But I also told him today I said just because I don't want the ceremony, doesn't mean I still don't want the ring. LOL! I want a new ring set. For the both of us. I plan on getting his and engraving M&M NAF!!! on it. That has always been our little words. So, He appartely has my rings picked out. I told him since it would be our fifth year I wanted 5 dimonds on it. But I wanted it2 on each side and one big one in the middle. I was just kidding, but he says he has my perfect ring picked out. :)

On another note. I've gotten a bit better. Thank God. I just know need my sleep schedule strighened out. If I could get up like I used to before Exodus. Go to the gym or even work out here. I would be settled with starting to work out here. I was doing that before exodus. I was up at like 6am all the way until like 10 pm. Thats not bad! Well I plan to get my sleep schedule and workout schedule strightened back out. :) I'll def keep you updated on that.

Well baby fever is going on here with me. I don't know about him, but I still can't wait to have his baby! I have the name. I used to only have the fist name, but I have the middle name too! The name is.... drum roll please....... Elijiah Micheal What you think? I love it. I was given the first name sometime last year before Matthew went to basic. I had a dream, and we kept calling our baby Elijiah. So, That was the way I got his first name. And I got his middle name after Exodus. Like a two weeks ago. It just came to me. Micheal. I put it together, and it sounds great to me. Tell me what you all think.  Well enough with the baby stuff. LOL! :)

Well I guess I need to let you go now. It's about that time to take Matthew back. Then I have to come back and do a lot of cleaning. This place becomes a wreak when he comes over. I don't do any cleaning, I just cook and lay with him. Well I think that's ok for now. Well Leave me some love.

Bye, Bye for now! :)

78 comments:

  1. Hello there, I came across your blog today and I think it's an alright blog.. But I was wondering what does NAF mean? Also, after reading your past entries I don't think your ready for kids at all with the money problems you are having and how young you are and also all the drama you have in your life and by the way the name is Elijah Michael not Elijiah Micheal

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all there are different ways to spell Micheal. And the way I spell it is the way I want. Second, NAF is Now And Forever. And Age has nothing to do with kids, and It doesn't matter if you think I'm ready, it's all up to God. Thanks for your opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well then. How does Mr. Flippen feel about this situation then? Is he ready to be a parent? You also have to remember God makes a lot of women pregnant who aren't ready. I also notice that you didn't say anything about the money issue or the drama issue just the age. Are those touchy subjects for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear goodness mandy who is this guy? lol
    i think the ring thing is funny. :) and kinda cute. despite all the crap going on in my life, reading this entry made me kinda happy :)
    hey what time do you go to the gym? I was thinking of starting to go. Which one you been going to? Pitsenburger or Levitow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobby- One I don't know who you are, and Mr. Flippen is fin with it. Secondly The money problem, If everyone wait for there money problmes to go away then I don't think this world would have a lot of people in it. I know for a fact I wouldn't be here. I do understand that God makes women pregnant who aren't ready.But I know that God is looking out for us. Drama is in everyone's lives, wanted or not. Those are not touchy subjects. I know that until God wants me to be pregnant I wont be, and thats fine with me. Why would I want to rush God's work?

    Savannah-I have no clue who he is... I'm glad that I could make you happy! I try to make my readers smile, cry, and just enjoy what they are reading. I usually go to Levitow. I haven't been in a while. I'm going to start out working out here at home, then go over to the gym. My goal is to start in Feb. I usually go in the mornings around 8 or 9. :) Thanks for asking, and thnaks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda,

    Do you really think you can raise a child correctly if you bounch your rent check?! Also, no you are wrong drama is not in everyone's lives. Some people are smart enough to say no and look past the little things that people do and continue friendships with them because they don't want to look back 10 years from now and realized that they fought with someone over something so stupid which truly shows how immature they are.

    I think you and Matthew should wait until your account balance is out of the negative and you work on making sure it's what you both want and that it's something you are going to be remotely ready for and yes people actually do save up money and become financially responsible before they start having children. I've seen it done more times than not. So please think for the sake of your child and not just for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow who is this guy? im sorry but i have been reading your blog, were friends on facebook. and i just had to comment. im totaly with you about baby fever! and my husband and I want to renew our vows but with money and we have problems with his parents were like eh we could us our money else were. haha we also didnt have amazing rings we actually just got a nice set of rings :) and i told him the same i want it big! haha and why is this guy harrasing you when there are many many people outthere that have kids and cant afford to raise them and have another one.and here you are just talking about it and he feels the need to talk to you. wow seriously. at least your working on getting your life together. you dont need him telling you what to do when he dosent even know you other than what he reads on here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, but she begs for comments on every entry and she wants peoples opinions so shes going to get it. Who are you to come on here and give me grief? You probably don't have money for kids either. So you shouldn't be worrying about it yet and you're probably ridiculously young and not even close to being ready for one either. Obviously she's not getting her life together if her rent check balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mandy, ooooo i go to the pitsenburger...well i was..lol til i got lazy. you should try it, its bigger then the levitow..u gotta tell me bout that gym, ive only been to that one like twice..

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHO ARE TO TO TELL ME IF I AM READY TO HAVE KIDS OR NOT? SERIOUSLY HAHA YOUR A JOKE! you dont even now me let alone have the reason to judge me! haha wow. im sorry you have to deal with crap like this Mandy. When i stayed on base I loved to go walking at the track! its amazing to walk or run and hear and see the plans taking off! i wish our track here was like that, that helped me want to work out so much haha maybe that will help you just as it helped me ; )good luck with working out I need to start working out again, after work i dont feel much up to it lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Def wonder if this guy is who he says he is. from his picture def looks like a 35+ year old thats creappy hes all up on your blog. not to mention he has nothing on his page. hum def creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Bobby.. Hows the Food Network treating ya?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Katie- Thank you for reading, and thank you for commenting. I'm glad to know I"m not alone with the baby fever! This "Bobby" guy has some guts right? Thanks for saying I'm trying to get my life strightened out. Matthew and I really are trying. I mean we've been married for two years... I think if we can handle life for two years we can handle me being pregnant! I mean the military is going to pay for it all!... But anyways.. Thanks for posting girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thats how my Husband and I see it! and after he gets out of tech you get a raise!!!!!! ;) Dust and I are thinking of starting soon and im starting a hope chest and filling it with baby things just like a hope chest i had for moving out and getting married! lol Dust gets a kick out of it. it sounds funny but my mom did it when she was my age and she is totaly helping me stuff it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know I didn't think about doing that, but thats really smart. I think I want to steal your idea, if thats ok. Matthew is already a E3 so we have our raise. He started as a E3 because he went to college.. :o and he married this girl who never finishef high school, I wonder if that makes him stupid. I don't think so.. Well anyways, sorry I went off on a bunny trail... I like that idea! REALLY SMART!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darn I was enjoying Bobby Flay's judging people he doesn't know. I really hope he comes back! :/

    ReplyDelete
  19. haha your fine, go ahead and take it lol I go to the airmans attic alot and get stuff they have, they have some neat stuff. and im a clearence shopper lol so i stock up when sales come around. i havent started school yet after High School to some people that makes me stupid, but i dont care they can think what they want. As long as im happy and living my life, thats all that matter for me and my husand. Id rather wait to know what i want to do with my life then waste my money at nothing. sorr im trailing off too lol

    Hum its funny Bobby was a talkaholic i wonder what happen. I hope he comes back. I would love to chat about some food. Im in need of some new recipes. Mandy, maybe we could all meet and guest star on one of his shows!!!!! OMG COME BACK BOBBY !!!! hahaha I wonder how he has time to read your blog and comment all day. Does that make you famous? in my book yes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. (Sorry I deleted the first comment because I had too many errors and I felt bad for sending it because I felt as if half of my words were jumbled!)

    Ugh Mandy I get what you mean about wanting the whole vow renewal ceremony type deal so you can have the wedding of your dreams.. Mike and I both want that butttt sadly it's not in the budget which is lame I know but if it's meant to happen then it will.. I mean our small legal ceremony was ugggh terrible but let's not talk about that lol.

    Don't let your family bring you down about it either.. Like seriously you could just do something small like on a beach or like a gazebo or something and not even having family involved just you, matthew and your close friends.. That could mean a lot to you too.. Mike and I are thinking about it.. Who knows..

    Mike and I wanted to get our rings engraved too.. We were going to put on them Me and You.. It's from our song.. Me and You by Kenny Chesney. haha..

    Anyway sorry if you didn't want my 2 cents.. I was just blog hopping and I figured I'd let ya know that you're not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Katie, YES I'm famous! I'm so excited now! Your so right I want him to come back.. I would love to know how he does that BBQ that I saw on his website.. It looked so yummy. I know that he has some kind os specail touch to it.

    You know.. I think I'll go back to school, and then waste all of Matthew's money... You know.. He promised me the world.. so I don't think I'll go back to school, I'll let him cater my every move,.... Sorry, back to reality.... So yeah.. I would love to be statioined with you, we would make good partners in crime.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Step- Glad to know that I'm not alone. I know that I'm not, and thanks for adding your 2 cents.. But the point of having the ceromony was to have family. My family was good with Matthew and I for almost a year, and I got my hopes up. But I wont let that happen again. I don't know if we will do it. Just might have a honeymoon somewhere and just have pictures on there. My friend suggested me rent a dress and do pictures before the "honeymoon" and then have our honeymoon. I like that idea, and I think I"ll tell my honey about it later.

    ReplyDelete
  24. oooh yeah I see the whole family thing I know what you mean.. I'm sorry that your family had to pull all that so now you won't get your dream ceremony.. The rent a dress thing and pictures that would be such good idea too! That way you still get the whole being a princess for a day and the honeymoon to top it off! Yeah mention it to Matthew that's seriously a good idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've got 3 guesses who Bobby Flay is, and no, the REAL Bobby Flay is not one of my guesses. People should not hide behind a fake picture and a fake name, just say what you have to say. How stupid do you think we are? Like I said, looks like we have a real throwdown with Bobbly Flay here, how lucky are we? Should have just stuck with Bobby like the first post. Like I said 3 guesses who this could be. Btw, my real name is Rachel Ray, Mandy is Paula Dean, and Katie gets to be Giada DeLarentiis. Matthew would make a good Alton Brown. When does the Iron Chef competition start???

    ReplyDelete
  27. Join me for 30 Minute meals!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Laura, you really made me laugh! I love it! I'm not sure who Alton Brown is, but I'm sure he would be fine. Matthew worked at Waffle House for almost 3 years, and he's good on a grill... I will so join you with those 30 minute meals, but... "the rest of yall have to come on down to Savannaha GA and check out my restaurant" :) I think we should all get together and make our own show.. :) And I read all these to Matthew on on the phone, excpet your's Rachel, I just saw it, but I will tell him bout it later. Yall have a good night, and don't forget to load your tea down with sugar, and have that good ole food from the south. Please watch my show's. I need some more ratings. I would appericate it from the most southern tip of my heart! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. It seriously isn't me, if that's what you might be thinking :\ I have my own account and have never commented anonymously or with another account in my life. I just haven't been commenting because I didn't want to start another fight. Although the Bobby Flay person is pretty funny, I don't know who it is. But I swear it isn't me.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good Luck with that Shannon, I remember a few weeks ago i had this problem and noone beleaved me. I find it weird this keeps happening to people that have other opinions than a few people on here. And why would you bother reading her blog all the time and not comment? seriously? no offence but im pretty sure the only reason you are commenting is because you have a quilty feeling that it could be someone you now? i mean it is weird the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago and i got tons of hate mail for something I new nothing about, dont worry the loser from all this will come out soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I don't know who it is, Katie. And plenty of people read my blog and don't comment, so I don't worry about it. Today I've gotten blog hits from Smyrna, Denver, Greenville, Guston, and Bowling Green, and none of them commented. You never know who is reading your blog, so you just have to go with the flow and accept that everyone isn't going to comment :\ I really do not know who it is, and it certainly isn't me, so I have nothing to feel guilty over.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Well Shannon, why would you comment and say it's not you... ? Thats all I want to know..

    ReplyDelete
  33. Laura made the comment that she thinks it's 1 of 3 people. I know she doesn't like me or Tara, but I don't know about the 3rd person. I don't want rumors started that I'm Bobby Flay or whatever. I wouldn't waste my time making a fake account. You know perfectly well that I'll use my own account to voice my opinions. That's all I'm saying. I probably shouldn't have said anything, but I just wanted you to know that it was not me. I get hits from around the world, so there's a good chance that this person really doesn't know you. Who knows?

    Or maybe Bobby really does know you. I don't know. It is pretty funny though.. I'll give Bobby that! :]

    ReplyDelete
  34. Alright... I swear to God that Shannon and Tara or anyone of the sort would do anything like that and trust me I don't like saying I swear to God.. That's not me at all.. So please don't give them crap about it... Shannon didn't do and she wouldn't ever do it.. Who knows Mandy if this person really knows you? They also might have randomly came across your blog they commented on my last night which I found to be rather rude.. It's probably some kid with nothing better to do than to cause drama between wives and he probably sees that he succeeded so why would the stupid idiot who started this mess come back? Trust me it's not them I wouldn't lie about something like this I hate lying.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Look, I know for a fact that it isn't the real Bobby Flay.. And this person does know me.. Thats my whole thing. They know me alright.. And just because Laura doesn't like you, doesn't mean you need to ASSUME she's talking about you. Shannon, your right you shouldn't have said anything. And your right this Bobby Is funny. This person gave me a good laugh, but they did go too far sometimes. I just have a feeling it's someone I know, and they know me... But whatever. I don't care anymore. I'm past that. I've posted two posts since this one, and I only come to check these comments because it's over 30 now! I'm sick, and done with drama! Some people need to get over themselves. And go on with life

    ReplyDelete
  36. haha ya'll are so stupid. just like all the other wives. get a life. and the name is lesley ann but my real name is cara but i like to be called bobby too hahahaha. and katie, sorry that other stupid girl though i wuz U on her blog. i'm at barksdale to so we shuld meet up yayayaya my dady is an officer airman and i no all about the air force, you guys dunt no nuthin/ ya'll im dun now kay

    ReplyDelete
  37. theres were your wrong lol Im at Barksdale afb and I have met Lesley your not lesley at all because shes not even here anymore she back home for a while to be married and only a few people know her real name and i beleave thats shannon or tara threw all the harrasing they did to here over blogger and facebook. Next time try to come up with something better than thinking you can make someone up esp since they are at the same base as someone that commented on here! wow! so your not Lesley Im friends with Lesley aka Cara ann and for one she dosent talk as this Bobby guy does and im pretty sure she dislikes shannon and tara all the same since there group of girls decided to attack her too. your gonna have to come up with something better than this tara oh im sorry bobby lol wow! Mandy seriously will thye ever get lives?

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. You think we're stupid, claiming that you are Lesley just gave yourself away BIG TIME! Now we KNOW it's one of you. So what's it feel like getting caught in a lie???

    ReplyDelete
  41. im sory but shannon and step brought themselves into this on there own! no were on here did we say your name our theirs except for what i just said because that pissed me off! i know lesley! They problem is you girls think your so high and mity no matter what we do you think its always going to be about you! um yeah i think thats rite. and why would you choose to come rite on here as is you never read her blog after bobby and i posted? um sounds fishy to me! im pretty sure i rest my case that your this bobby guy. carefull you dont accidenty get them confused the next time you log off and on as each one ;) thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  42. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  43. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  44. oh we also got a kick out of the call she got from your mom. about how hard others make your life. im glad to see before you blocked her on facebook you got her number from her site ;)

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. nope im sure your name was never mentioned ;) and as for the 10 year old making it up im sure thats what you thought when you did it. and figured that would be an easy way out :) but thats just my thought :) on it. have a good life Tara ;) your not needed here : )

    ReplyDelete
  47. You want to come after someone come after me damnit.. and by the way it's Steph not step good lord didn't you learn how to type anything EVER?! I did it there it's settled.. Can you be happy now.. It's done and over with.. El fin..

    ReplyDelete
  48. GOOD GREIF!!!!! I swear to goodness! I'm freaking sick and all yall can do is fight? Tara, could you please... go away? I never brought your name on this, or on my blog!... GO the heck away! Please!!! Thats all I ask. You haven't been on here, and I don't want you on here. You have said the meanest things to me, anyone could ever say! So lets not get into on MY FREAKING BLOG!... and you can't count, there wasn't 50, there wasn't even 40 when you chimed in. Please... You haven't been on here in a long time.. and I would like to keep it that way. I would hate to HAVE to make my blog private again because you can't keep your nose where it doesn't belong!

    ReplyDelete
  49. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thank you for saying your sorry, Tara, please everyone just STOP!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  52. the call was to lesley not mandy i want to correct that

    ReplyDelete
  53. wow your the loser! see that rite there the comment about the Dollar tree! thats why so many people dont like you Tara im sorry im not like you! wow

    ReplyDelete
  54. That's my thoughts exactly, your not needed here or WANTED here. No one invited you here or asked you to come comment. If it wasn't you, you'd have no reason to come on here and defend yourself. I know you look at my blog, I get hits from your area all the time, I think you get on a LOT actually. I have a big dot right where you are located mysteriously. And you know that I don't talk about you on there, much to your dismay. Would you like me to??? I'm sorry, you aren't that important to me. You should know that you can't block someone once they've already blocked you because you can't find them, you are blocked on mine, so ya, there is no way you could message me which is probably why you haven't. Your own words, its easy to deny sending someone something if you do it over messaging, isn't that what you said about me? It gets old, stop looking, stay away, I am sure that Mandy would prefer you left her alone on BOTH of your accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  55. You sent that nasty message to me. Calling me a bitch and calling me fat. Talking about how I quite school. I don't want to hear that! Gosh! Could all of this just PLEASE Stop! Next time I wont say please! Good Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  56. First off Laura. Tara isn't the only person that lives in that area that you would consider a "friend" second I said I DID IT WHY DOES NO ONE READ EVERYTHING! and it makes me mad that you had to even bring Tara into it.. Good Lord THE END.

    Seriously let Mandy get back to her OWN blog and if you have a problem message me personally and I would LOVE to deal with it that way instead of on here because she doesn't need it damnit!

    ReplyDelete
  57. >:( Steph we have some talking to do..

    ReplyDelete
  58. well if she dosent need it, why did you start this in the beginning? you new what it would start. my last question.

    ReplyDelete
  59. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  60. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  61. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  62. so why arent you worried about your friend tara? you know the one that isent real well she is she, butshe likes to play people? id be over all this and wonder what kind of friend seph is?

    ReplyDelete
  63. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  64. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  65. im good id rather not deal with you. thanks and im friends with mandy im sure ill be fine with my next comments ; )which thank god wont be to you, and this drama fest your friends love to create.

    ReplyDelete
  66. That's exactly what I mean, you call us nasty, but we don't resort to the attacks that you do, we don't insult people's lifestyles, or their looks. I've called one person a bitch, and they deserved it! Before you insult the way anyway acts or looks LOOK IN THE MIRROR HONEY!
    ------------------------------------------
    See, that shit hurts, doesn't it Tara?

    You choose not to be a lawyer, Mandy choose to get a GED. Does that make either one of you worse people, NO! So why bring it up. None of it has an validity in a persons value! You're the one that brought all of these things up about Mandy, when you have your own flaws and your own issues in YOUR life.Your actions speak more than anything else could, the way you treat other people. If you believe in a higher power, then you would know that all of your actions are wrong! Wrong! Wrong! If so many people don't like you, why do you think this is. Its not because they are jealous, its not because you are better than them, because you aren't! Its because of what Katie said, you act so "HIGH AND MIGHTY", you think you are genuinely better than everyone else, and you push them away with insults and by looking your nose down at them. People don't like you because of YOU, sorry to say its not them, its YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  67. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  68. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  69. First of all you sent me the freakin message before you blocked me.. It's possible you know? You are very low!
    And I have a question, why the hell do you think your better then me. You might no have said it, but you sure act it. You didn't finish LAW school, and I got my GED. I never once failed a class, never once thought about dropping out. I got married, and I was dealing with a lot at home. I got my GED, I went to college...
    And My husband made me delete the messaage you sent to me. Why? Because he said your so low, that the dirt you walk on is better then you. Would you just leave! And never come back. I'm going to forgive you for this, and all that you've done to me, but that doesn't mean I have to like you. "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

    ReplyDelete
  70. You talk about people not liking you all the time, even at your own base, people that have met you in person, and see, you do look at my blog. I never claimed that I was everybody's favorite person. And I don't act like I am either. I know why people don't like me, because I do get in the middle and defend people and myself and some people don't like that and some people LOVE that. People that DO know me and have met me, love me! I don't have ANY problems like this off of the internet. And I have come across a very few people that don't like me, but the people that don't are horrible and say horrible things, like you! If you stand up for anything, you are a bitch. If you disagree with someone you have a mental illness! If you say something that someone might not agree with, then you are a sad excuse for a human being and a horrible addition to the human race!

    ReplyDelete
  71. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  72. BTW, why would I randomly bring the argument to your blog if its happening here? That makes no sense, I had to get on and find a picture of you so I could be sure I was insulting the right attributes, my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  73. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  74. No one wants to see your grades. Ok? This really has gone too far! I don't want to see how many comments are even on this blog! No one ever said you were failing your classes. If you admire me, then staop being so mean. if you want to comment, thats fine, if you don't thats great too. just everyone stop attacking ppl. Stephanine is the cause of this, so lets end what has been said, now, and get back to our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I didn't do it to make you feel bad, I did it to prove a point! Why make someone feel even more insecure about their insecurities like you did to Mandy weeks ago? I did it to show you that even tho its by some person you don't even know, it still hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Would you two just stop. Everyone has something they don't like about themselves. ok?

    ReplyDelete