Friday, January 15

Life's a dance

Life's a dance is a great song. It's old, from the 90's but it means a lot. I might put up the lyrics to it too. That might be my new thing. Start putting up the lyrics. Anyways.
Well I got up really late today. Went to bed really late last night. Like I didn't get into the bed and go to sleep until probably 3. When I finally got off the computer I went and washed my face really well, and then read my bible. I've been reading the old testiment. About how Moses Lead the Israelites out of Egypt. I find it amazing how Moses was so obedient to God. When I prayed last night, I asked God to help me be like that. I've never really sat and read like I have been doing. It's pretty calming. If you don't read your bible on a daily routine, I would so recommend it. You can learn a lot. I'm almost done with the book of Exodus. I'm really proud of myself. I have Matthew to thank. One night I asked him what he was doing, he said he was reading his bible, and i asked what book he said Exodus. I've been trying to catch up with him, and I don't know how I"m doing with that. So, that's that.
So, our check for the rent bounced. First time we've ever had that happen. Any kind of check! It's sad, yes, but we are going to be fine. We are going to work it all out, and get back on our strick budget. No spending unless it's allocated in our budget. Praise God everything is allocated, except miscellaneous, that poor account is the negitive really bad. Thats our fault. We are slowly bringing it out of the hole, we still have a while before it comes to a postive or a zero balance, but God is teaching us, and we are finally paying attention.  
One song I'm listening to right now is a great song too. Life's a dance, you learn as you go, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow. It's a great song, and goes with what going on in my life. I think I'll re-name my blog. The first song was American Ride by Toby Keith. Also a great song. But I'll use that song later in another post. But ok, so here are the lyrics to Life's a dance.
John Micheal Montgomery:
When I was fourteen I was falling fast
For a blue eyed girl in my homeroom class
Trying to find the courage to ask her out
Was like trying to get oil from a waterspout
What she would have said I can't say
I never did ask and she moved away
But I learned something from my blue eyed girl
Sink or swim you gotta give it a whirl

Life's a dance you learn as you go
Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow
Don't worry about what you don't know
Life's a dance you learn as you go

The longer I live the more I believe
You do have to give if you wanna recieve
There's a time to listen, a time to talk
And you might have to crawl even after you walk
Had sure things blow up in my face
Seen the longshot, win the race
Been knocked down by the slamming door
Picked myself up and came back for more
Life's a dance you learn as you go
Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow
Don't worry about what you don't know
Life's a dance you learn as you go

Life's a dance you learn as you go
Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow
Don't worry about what you don't know
Life's a dance you learn as you go
Life's a dance you learn as you go
Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow
Don't worry about what you don't know

Life's a dance you learn as you go
Life's a dance
Life's a dance
Life's a dance
Take a chance on love
Life's a dance
You learn as you go

So, I guess this is all I have to say today. Not mouch more on my mind. Which is good, because if you have been reading and following me you know that I've had a lot on my mind. So I think I'm going to get a shower, and go grocoery shopping, so that Matthew and I don't have to do it together, we can spend more time in the apartment, playing the wii. Which since I said that, I think I might play the wii when I get back from shopping! Well everyone have a great day, and I might post again tonight! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment