Sunday, November 29

It's been a while

Well it's been a while since I've done this. I love to write about my day(s) but, it's been pretty crazy the last few months. Well we are living in Wichita Falls, TX. Yes I said we. I am here with him. I needed to be with him. I had to get out of the house of the inlaws. Not that they are bad people, but I couldn't handle it any longer. Once you are pushed you can only be pushed so far. Living here at Sheppard isn't as bad as I've heard. I mean yes if one person does a stupid thing the whow asquadron gets put on lock down, but you should look out for your wingman, I know that you can't stop him from doing stupid things, but I mean look out for them, and help them out. And if the whole squadron gets in trouble, it's setting an example. I hate it when people over react about some things. I've only been here like 2 weeks, I think, it's been nice. :)
I'm ready to see him in his uniform again soon, he keeps saying Christmas. I'm like I don't want to wait that long. As every wife says "He looks good in his uniform" and he does :)
Well lets see, I want a baby soon. I don't know who that will work out. We aren't trying, but we aren't preventing either. We are letting God do what he wants. I don't want to talk about it too much, because I don't want to get my hopes up, but i've already caught myself checking out baby clothes, thinking about dates, and getting a little excited. I talk about it around him sometimes, and he acts goofy. Like today we were in Wal-Mart and I happen to be in the shoe department, and saw the baby section, and said, " Aww Look they have the Winnie The Pooh stuff we want" He's like, "Yep". He doesn't want to know the sex of the baby (whenever it does happen) until it's born. Me on the other hand, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard spot. I want to know, but don't want too. Ok that is enoguh on the baby issue. :)
Well our first duty station is Whiteman AFB MO. Looking forward to some snow around Christmas time. :) I'm trying to find out information on it. Not finding too many people. :( But that is ok. I know that God is going to take care of us. Oh, Matthew could get held over after graduation. Since he has a Top Secret Sercurty Clearance, and a PRP, he could get held over. but we have established it wouldn't be such a bad thing. Since he graduates around the middle/ end of Feb he could get held over and we could use our tax money to pay for our move :) So that would be good. Well that is all I have for now. I think this sums up all that I have on my mind at this point. I need to use this more. :)Thanks for listening!

4 comments:

  1. You really should be taking prenatal vitamins if there is a possibiity of you getting pregnant. In the first five weeks, the neural tube forms, which later develops into the brain and spinal cord. The heart and circulatory system also develops in the first weeks -- and, mind you, 2 of the first 4 weeks are your previous cycle. So your baby develops this at just 2 weeks of actual life. Anyway, you should really start taking prenatals so your body is ready to support a growing life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, and advice, I'll look into that, but who are you? Do I know you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you will get pregnant soon becasue you sound like you really wnat a kid. :) good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I hope so too! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete