Tuesday, January 27

Mommy & Weight update

Most days I hear the word mommy on average 50-100 times a day. It's either "mommy, come look" "mommy, let me show you something" "mommy, can I have?" "Mommy, will you please..." Sometimes, I feel like I'm only mommy. I clean up after messes, I change an endless amount of diapers, I bath kids, I get in the floor beside them, I tickle them, I run to get things, such as grociers, buying clothes, I cook breakfast, been cooking lunch most days now, cook dinner, I clean up after everyone, I fold clothes, I put them up, I vacumm, sweep, mop, Lysol toys... I think I get lost in being mommy. I'm not just mommy. I'm Mandy too. I'm a wife. I married my loving, not so romantic, husband seven years ago. He tries to be be loving when he comes home from work, but, I think by then I'm all touched out. I have three kids tugging on me, holding one a lot of the time, two of them crawling all over me, trying to sit as close as possible to me as they can. I don't know how to become untouched out. I have a lot on my plate lately. Let me explain. 

So, since christmas, my mom and I haven't been so mom-like. While we were home for Christmas, she blew us off, she only saw us for a day and a half, out of the two weeks we were home. When we left she decided to finally talk to me & tell me to have a nice trip home-back to Missouri- so I felt like she was being sarcastic, and ignored her. After he got back here about three weeks ago, she asked me for some papers from a dog my husband and I used to have, and gave back to them, I asked her why she wanted them, that was it, and she wanted to say she didn't need to be questioned and she wasn't going to deal with that. So, I once again, left it alone, and went back to my life. Matthew had a PT test, about a week later, and four days later she messaged me, and texted me twice, and asked me "did he pass his test?" Matthew told me when he came home, that if anyone wanted to know the results they could ask him, he wanted to weed out the unimportant people, because the results were a deciding factor weather or not he was staying on the military or getting out. So I told her, "he rather tell you himself, please ask him" and she got all mad about that. Jumped down my throat, so Matthew finally told me to not reply back to her because she's not understanding. But she's also blasting things over Facebook. Throwing pitty parties, it's so annoying. I have other things to worry about. I'm wondering if we are leaving Missouri in Aug or if he's going to extend. I'm trying to help us get out of debt, I'm trying to work out and eat healthy, and be a better person for everyone around me. Every time I think of my mom, I find myself praying asking God to show me what to do, guide me in the right way to handle things, to stay calm when I see her post things. 

So, speaking of working out, I'm trying to find motivation, but it's not easy. I did do a mid day work out today, I felt like I was getting lazy, and I needed to get up and do something. So, I did some tri-cep dips , crunches, squats, a minute of jumping jacks, jogging in place, push ups, and arm curls as Gabriel being my weight, and he's 30ish pounds & mountain climbers! That's the most I've done in one sitting. I'm hoping to meet my step goal today, before I go to bed. I've lost a total of 5 pounds in almost two weeks, now if I keep up with my working out, I should hopefully continue to lose, not many people know, but I started out at 240-not my heaviest weight, my heaviest was while I pregnant, I don't recall the most it was close to 250. The lightest I recall being is 201-205. When I got pregnant with Isaiah I was 230 (yuck!) I was 215 when I got pregnant with Elijah and Gabriel & as much as I want another baby before Matthew gets out of the military, I don't want to get pregnant at my current weight. It will not be healthy. So, now, if you've read this, please block out all those numbers- I'll update when I loose more weight. 




Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment