Tomorrow is my "golden birthday" according to a lot of people I've talked too. I'll be 24 on the 24th of May. I don't feel very golden. Honestly I feel the opposite. I feel so depressed & under so much stress. For those who don't know we are expecting our third baby! It's a.... Boy!! I'm due sept 12, and this time I have a lovely doula lined up. We've been having issues with our tenants, and it's gotten to the point where I could just scream. Elijah is in the phase where he will pitch a fit weather he knows better or not, if he's in trouble he what's the world to know. Gabriel is skipping everything a 18-24 month old should do or know & going for a 3 year old, he talks like crazy, has a nice set of lungs, but he's so cuddly still, which I love! Matthew wants to get rid of the only family dog we've ever had, and that breaks my heart. We've already put ourselves under enough stress by getting rid of a vehicle. I look back & think to myself, "why in the world did we do that!" Such a stupid & immature move to make, now we must pay for it.
That's all I can think of for an update on my super stressed, annoying life. Hope everyone else is doing well.
No comments:
Post a Comment