As we have been in our house for a little over a week now, we finally have Internet, and I can blog. New things have entered our life in this week. Elijah is in a toddler bed, and does great with it, our living room has gained a few new things like, a new xbox 360 with a kinect, that I've yet to use.... , our coffee table has rejoined our living room, and we have a wonderful fireplace that puts out great heat, and we only have to keep our thermostat at 67 degrees all day and all night. Our room has gained a dresser, and the computer desk, and we have the best bath tub ever! And the biggest closet I've seen in a long time! Elijah's room is slowly coming together. Maybe him and daddy can work on breaking the crib down and getting his new toy organizer put up tomorrow. We will be going grocery shopping tomorrow after Elijah wakes up! We need just a few things. I love how frugal we are with our food. I mean Elijah eats pb&j's, ham sandwich's fruit cups for lunch, waffle's or yogurt for breakfast, and whatever we eat for dinner. Since we have moved we have gotten off his schedule,, thank God he's a flexible kid most of the days! Tomorrow I think I will enforce his bedtime routine more! :-) I love doing his bedtime routine. Bath, pj's, story time, brush his teeth, then daddy tucks him in, but since daddy will be on swings after he goes back to work, Mommy will be in charge or bedtime. I'm scared but excited. I can never do anything as good as daddy. Just like daddy can never do somethings as good as mommy!
Well, I am really tired, and I need some sleep. Got a bust day of more unpacking tomorrow. When Matthew goes back to work I'm going to start on a scrapbook for Elijah! :-) I haven't decided if it's going to be a whole year or just like hospital pictures and his birthday, or just monthly pictures... I'm sure whatever I think of will be good.. I'm not trying to sound conceded.
No comments:
Post a Comment