Elijah/ Monkey update:
Oh, guess what? Elijah is SIX months old today! It's amaing how it's gone by! I love it! People don't understand why I love it, but I love watching him grow. I love to watch him learn new things, and do new things. He started crawling around 4 1/2 months, and I'm not even kidding. Then he's been teething for the longest time, and no teeth. He babbles on and on. He blows bubbles all the time. He eats baby food all the time. He ate some mum mums today, and loved them! I'm about to try something new. :) I put him on the scale and he weighed 15 pounds!!! finally n 3-6 month clothes, but still can't fit some 0-3 month pants. lol! He got into 3-6 when he was a little over 5 month. Now, he's growing "like a weed" as some people say. I have to get some 6 month pictures. I got my mom some 3 and 4 month pictures and she put them n frames and her living room is full of Elijah.. lol! I love it, and I know she does too! :) July we will be brining our doggie home! :) Kody. Elijah loves her, and she loves him! Well, that's about it for now! :)
I would love to do Monkey's 6mon pics :) We can do some outdoor pics and some indoor depending on weather :)
ReplyDelete