Well Elijah is offically overdue, and he doesn't want to come. This child is going to drive me crazy. But I love him. This is going to be a short post. I just wanted to let all of you know that I'm still alive, pregnant and doing well. Matthew has his PT test on Tuesday. Pray for that please. I'm not sure how he'll do, but I know that if we keep praying, and Matthew keeps working on his PT he'll do fine. Matthew and I got some curtain rods from the Self Help store here on base and this weekend we'll put curtains in our room, Elijah's room and our office. :) I got our curtains from the Airmans Attic, they are so pretty. Elijah's we got with the Gift Cards that we got from people back home, and I've had the ones for the office. I'm so excited!!! My friend Heather is being induced right now and we're going to head to the hospital soon to see her! She's having a girl! I'm so happy and excited for her! Well I guess this is all for now. I'm sorry it's so short. I don't want to take too much more time on the computer so we can get up to the hospital. I hope everyone has a great night.. :) Annnnnddddddd...... Heres a picture of us. :)


Hey. I hope your husband does well on his PT test. I know how important PT tests are now with the new standards and all. I'm still looking forward to seeing pics of your baby....whenever he decides to show up! Silly boy! =)
ReplyDelete