Friday, October 1

Hello Once Again.....

Things have been interesting lately. I'm not going to lie, but one good thing is I know that I can feel the God around my house. He's been helping out with so much. I love it. God is amazing, and he gets the credit of our child and our marriage. The Lord has sent me a message about our son, I just have to share with everyone. It almost brought tears to my eyes. It was amazing! So, yesterday we had some people come to our house to because we had our warranty walk thru on Wednesday and contractors had to come back on Thursday to fix a few things, like paint some things, fix some cracks, and I had asked about a light switch that didn't work anything in our extra bedrooms, so that meant an electrician came out. So, he came out, he was so sweet and told me that they were for a future ceiling fan, which I don't see Housing allowing us to put one in, but ok... So, as he was leaving he asked when I was due and I told him in two weeks, and he asked if it was a boy, and I said yes. Well on our living room wall I have a certificate that Matthew got when he was doing a Teen Bible Challenge for Church Of God's, and I noticed this had caught the guys eyes, and it looked at it for a few seconds and then said ok, well you have a blessed day. So he comes back in a matter of minutes and say's "I have something to say to you and I hope you can accept it,  The Lord has been with me since I left your house and I had to come back and tell you this, Your son is going to be a great and mighty one and he's looking forward to his birth." This brought tears to my eyes, because since Matthew and I come from a Church Of God background, it means a lot for me from someone to prophesy over our son. So, I looked at the guy and said, "Wow, I'm speechless! I don't know what to say." He said, " I just had to tell you that, The Lord didn't want me to leave without telling you that." I told him what our sons name is... Elijah Micheal.. I said, Elijah was a great prophet and then he looked at me and said Micheal was a great angel for the Israelites. It was just amazing and I had to share that with everyone....

I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be done with. I'm sick of being pregnant. I went on a walk, and it was over a mile and a half. I was so proud of myself. I went by myself! We had a great time tonight with some friends at the Community Center. Had a free dinner, and a soda. :) It was nice. This blog is going to be short... I'm sorry. But I'm going to post my favorite picture from my last photo session. Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. That's so awesome, Mandy! I'm so happy & excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so awesome! I LOVE how God reveals things to us when we least expect it! I'm so happy for you and Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for an update! =) You probably won't have a whole lot of time once he's here, but that's understandable! I hope he arrives soon for your sake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! :-) And Charity you are so right, I wont have the time when he gets here, because when he's asleep, I'll be asleep. ;)

    ReplyDelete