Thursday, August 5

Things some people don't know about me...

My real name is Amanda.
 I used to want a girl first, but when I thought about it, a boy first is best, because he can protect his sister.
I am a big family person.
My husband and I have been married for almost 3 years.
This is my first baby, despit what people think of why Matthew and I got married.
I don't know how to sew.
I love to sing my heart out.
I'm a big fan of country and christain music.
I love to swim.
I hate the heat.
I love to take pictures.
My dream camera cost over $1,000.
I want my own photography business.
I want to have my own in-home daycare.
I've always wanted to to have the theme of the first baby's room to be Winnie the Pooh.
I think i've over done it on the pooh theme in Elijah's room.
I love to be on the computer.
I hate being alone.
I sometimes love storms, sometimes hate them.
I love to decorate.
I love being with my friends.
I don't like the base we are at, but God put us here because of the great people we've met!
I hate to clean.
I love icecream.
I love doing my hair and makeup.


This is about all the things I can think right now. I think I'm going to get a bowl of ice cream. :P Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment