Matthew wants to see Iron Man 2 so bad he can taste it. So today since I'm in a great mood right now, I want to take him to the movie. We also have to go grocery shopping, and then I would like to go out to dinner. I hope he's ok with the plan, I'm going to tell him to hop in the shower, give him some nice clothes and we are going to start out night. Now I'm praying this goes as planned. We need a date. I need to take my mind off of things. I need to have a good tim with my husband. I think he needs to take his mind off of work, and things too. So, I'm really hoping this goes well. Pray for it please.
Now, one other thing. Today I haven't had the best of days. I eat, and can't seem to find something that the baby likes, other then cupcakes. I'd rather not live on cupcakes. I've had two today, I ate a pizza, a sandwhich, some chips, I feel like a pig. But, I walked yesterday, today was a bit too cold to walk. It's been windy and chilly outside. But I'm promising myself to walk every nice day, maybe even twice a day. Well, I better start folding clothes and get off the computer. Thanks bloggers for being here and reading.
Oh, One thing I forgot to mention, my great friend, that I met on facebook, and lives in Cali right now, sent me a great gift today. Two Winnie the Pooh Paci's. :) She's such a blessing. Thank you! I would put up pictures, but I took it on my cell phone, and it's not on the computer yet, but I will post it when I download my memory card onto my computer! :) Thank you again Steph!
I love my honey! He's the best!
Aww love you're welcome! I hope Pooh Bear enjoys them! Only a matter of time until the blanket I got you arrives!
ReplyDeleteI hope you and Matthew have a date night! It sounds so much fun!
Did you have a nice evening? I hope so. I know it's great to have a night out with the love of your life! I'm glad you're starting to get some baby stuff and I'm sure it's exciting! =)
ReplyDeleteStephanie- I'm so excited for the blanket! :)
ReplyDeleteCharity- Yes we had a wonderful time! It was great! :) Thanks! And yes, it's getting exciting to get baby stuff! :)