Monday, May 3

Love Can Build A Bridge

As I sit here watching What Women Want, I have to think about yesterday. My mind isn't on the movie at all. Yesterday we went to church, as we do every Sunday morning. It was pretty good. I'm really starting to like this church. I still don't like the fact that they sing hymns, but as long as I praise God my way. I love the people, they are great. Well we usually don't go to there Sunday Night serives, well last night I wanted to check it out, so we did. It was great! The pastor noticed us, and started talking to us, he wanted to know us more, so he got us a vistor card, we never filled one out, so we filled it out, and then after church we talked to him and he's like I have a book I want you to barrow, since I'm pregnant, I forget the name of it, but it sounds really great. He wants to talk to us one on one, and get to know us better. Come to our place or we go to his, I was thinking I would rather go to his house, because we don't have a dining room table. And I don't know if they will like the way I cook, but whatever. I can always cook pasta. :) Yum! Well, I'm very excited about this. I was hoping we would be noticed by someone, and it was the pastor, so thats great...

Thinking about going home for a visit. A four day visit. I don't know if we will have the money, it would be a last minute trip, but we are going to try really hard for me to go home. I think I would like it. I need to see my parents, talk to them, let my mom see my belly, and let her shower me with gifts, if they can. I think I need the time away from Matthew too. It would be good for us. I just hope we can pull it off. I would like to see his family and see mine as well. It would be good for me. :) Well, I hope that we can do it.


LAURA GRADUATED THIS PAST WEEKEND!!! :D :D

4 comments:

  1. Aww Mandy I hope you can go home! That would be great for you! I hope everything works out for you love! Which I know it will all in good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephaine! :) And you're so right, it will all in good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so much easier to read your posts now lol. I am so happy that you are liking the new church. And it's wonderful that y'all are going to a church with such friendly people, and it's great that the pastor is so friendly and wanting to get to know new people that enter his church. That says a lot about a pastor. I hope all continues to go well with y'all. I hope you and the baby are still doing fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, yes me and the baby are still doing great! :) And you're so right, about the pastor, it says a lot about him. :) It makes me so happy to have finally found a church. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete