Wednesday, April 7

Power of his name

Well, we all know that God is good. We all know that if we sit still and let him do what he needs to do we will be fine. Well I'm still learning, just as everyone else is. I know that I should know these things, but when the flesh takes over you just can't help it. But, I do know that God is not only looking out for me, but he's got something amazing in store for me.

With that being said, Matthew called housing yesterday (Tuseday) He told them what we were going through, and the lady asked if he could call a certin woman back in 10-15 minutes, he said no problem. He called them back, told her, look my wife is pregnant, we are running low on money, we are about to hit our month mark in TLF, we've spent most of our DLA in TLF, we are now not able to pay off a bill that we've been wanting to pay off, my wife is getting stressed, is there anyway you can make the people work faster, or give me an answer, do I need to go live off base? Please tell me so I know. So, she told Matthew, they were getting keys to 7 houses yesterday (Tuseday) and there is an eight house they would be getting the keys to today (Thursday) If one of the seven people in front of us refuse the house, can't take it, or stuck in a lease we would get a call, of not the eight house would be ours. She asked him if we could stay put of two more days (until Thursday) So, I told Matthew if they don't call us On Thursday He will be calling them and threatening them with his First Shirt. The reason I say threaten them with his First Shirt, is because he say's he's heard of some FS getting involved and getting something done. So, if that is what we have to do, then don't put it past me. I will do it. But, I'm hoping they aren't lying to me. I have a friend who asked me this afternoon if we got our house, because her friend got one this morning. So, maybe they told us the truth and will be calling tomorrow. If so, you know I will be jumping for joy, sick or not. I know the Elijah will be jumping for joy too. I will tell him he has a room, just not put together yet. (lol) But, I just can't wait to go into his empty room and see where I want things layed out, and then we can actually start buying things! :) Can't you tell I'm excited? I'm overjoyed! Well, I wanted to tell you all about this, and let you all know tomorrow I will either be jumping for joy or fussing at someone and very upset, I'm voting more jumping for joy though. lol! 

I hope you all have a great day! Keep Laura in your prayers. Her grad date is April 30! It's coming up! I hope you all keep sending her letters, and love her way! I know I have one long letter going to her, it's going to cover a few days, I've been in over my head lately, but I better get this letter out before we get a house though! LOL! Or it wont ever get out.

Oh, more good news, Matthew got our car insurance set up with USAA, it's not even $40 a month. We also have our checking account set up with them now. Now we are paying all of our bills... The only one weren't paying was our car insurance which the company his parents had, was barely $30 a month, so yeah. We are totally, and completly on our own! Now all we need is a house. lol

3 comments:

  1. I really hope you get a house tomorrow! I'm so glad your husband saw how important it was to you. =) Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I hope we do too. :) I know we will. I'm claiming it in Jesus Name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you get a house tomorrow! I'll be praying that ya'll do! :)

    ReplyDelete