Today I've been more happier then most days. And it's crazy, because I've felt pretty sick all day. I haven't gotten sick, but you know the feeling when you feel it in your throat, thats how I've felt, but I'm not letting it get to me. I checked my tracking number on my baby heart monitor and guess what? It says it's at the Whiteman Post Office. And the skies today have been so pretty. I'm going to upload some pictures that have been needing to be uploaded. :) I hope you enjoy! :)
This is me at like 12 wks & 4 days
Again... :)
Me and Matthew :D
He looks so silly. I love him so much
though....
Pretty tree from my front door in TLF
The skies today. So pretty!
Isn't it pretty?
Playground for TLF. They have lots of playgrounds on this base.
Me one of the times i put on make-up! :)
Well thats all for now. I hope you all enjoy, and I am about to go get battiers for my heart monitor so Matthew and I can use it asap. I'm so happy today. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! I love my pictures. :) and I thought that everyone would love them too! :)
ReplyDeleteI know that I would to take our baby to the playground. And when it's a pretty day the base is pretty. Only when it's a pretty day outside. :)
Thanks for the commnet.