Monday, February 8

Rescue

Yesterday I seem to focus on my flaws, and I know I shouldn't have, but I just want others to know me better. So, today I will focus on the good things I like about myself. Just like yesterday's list, I don't know how long this one will be, or how short, but I do like a lot about myself. So, here it goes.

  • I love how I put God first. Before anyone, or anything.
  • I love how I love Matthew, more then any one I know.
  • I love happy fun dogs.
  • I love how my eyes are my best feature.
  • I love how I have the passion to sing.
  • I love how I like to play in the rain/snow.
  • I love how I can dance, and not care what others think.
  • I love how I met my husband.
  • I love that we didn't wait forver to get married.
  • I love to bake
  • I love to cook
  • I love to watch funny movies
  • I love to cuddle with my stuffed animals.
  • I love to scrapbook.
  • I love to take pictures
  • I love my Air Force wives, They help me vent.
  • I love my bull-dog... (LOL) inside joke
  • I love inside jokes
  • I love watching TV
  • I love going outside and having fun
  • I love chocolate
  • I love going to the Mountains
  • I love going to the beach
  • I love being in a big group of people
  • I love getting along with others
  • I love my personaililty
  • I love how my eyes change colors
  • I love how I can curl my hair
  • I love how others think what they say hurts me
  • I love differnt accients
  • I love Orange Juice
  • I love sweet tea
  • I love to write
  • I love to be in school
  • I love to be a Air Force Wife
  • I love to have a clean house
  • I love that my husband joined the Air Force
  • I love my cell phone
  • I love my laptop
  • I love to shop, even though I can't
  • I love to walk around and window shop
  • I love to try on clothes I will never be able to afford
  • I love to sing christian songs. They make me happy
  • I love to smile
  • I love to cry
  • I love to be happy
  • I love saying yall, and using southern talk!
  • I love how my husband can understand me more then anyone else
  • I love how my friends help me, and take up for me

I do think this is all. I hope you all liked this. I know it may be long, but it's all the things I love. The name of this blog is Rescue. It's a christian song. Check it out. IT's a great song. I'm going to look for a link for it, and post it. :) I hope you will check it out. I need you Jesus, Come to My Rescue  Check it out. Tell me what you think.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we used to sing Rescue in church a LOT :) And we love a lot of the same things!!!

    but I really love guacamole right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I like this! I love how it's positive! and we still get to learn about you!

    haha I love to window shop too!

    It does look like we have a lot in common as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara, thanks for commenting, and you are more then welcome here. Come and go as you please. I have an open door policy. :) I bet we do have a lot in common. I just need to take off my sun glasses and see whats right in front of me. Thanks for liking my blog. I try. I think I"m going to change the layout though. I'm not sure yet.

    Shannon- I love that song. It's awesome. One thing we don't have in common though, is guacamole.. I don't like it.. lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephaine- Window shopping is fun to a certin extent. I'll get upset sometimes because I can't buy it. But others I don't mind.
    I try to be postive.. :) Sometimes I don't do so well on it. Others I hit a home run! :)

    ReplyDelete