This is me, being sexy for my my husband.
He was truckdriving at this time.
Thought he needed picture
of me. ;)
Me and Leah... Matthew's youngest
sister. She's sweet, but can get on
nerves. I love her though. :)
Matthew took this of himself.. Ignore me in
the background... WOW he looks weird.
Matthew walking his nanny down the aisle
At his sisters' Sarah's Wedding. In 2008
This is Sarah. She's second of the oldest.
Matthew is the oldest.
This is the hug picture I got from Matthew's
BMT graduation... I don't like re-living it. But I
do like this picture. Some how.
She doesn't look too happy does she? And yet
got most of his time during BMT Graduation
I took this awesome picture. First time I've ever
seen Shamu. It wasn't as fun as it could have
been. But I made the best of it. :)
This is his brothers graduation. I don't have much
to say about Jeremiah... He thinks he's better
then anyone else.. Thats why I don't say much
to him or about him
I love this picture of me.. 'Nough said.
:)
This is Nala. I miss her so much. She was
our cat. We had to get rid of her.
OK, Yes I had to take a picture of the trucks
What can I say, truckerwife, I used to be.. :)
Cows in Ohio :) I had to take a picture. I
thought it was cute
Nala loved resting on her daddy's butt... hahaha
Date on this is wrong... But I thought I would
end the blog with a wonderful picture of me.
:) Love this picture...
I hope you guys enjoyed this blog. Seeing all of these pictures, and all the ones I went through to get these made me smile. I miss riding on the truck, it was so fun, but I also love my new life. Loved graduation, but wouldn't want to relive it. It was one of the hardest things I had to do with his parents there. They made it so hard. His dad pull the " We were his parents first" card on me. That hurt more then anything. After that point, I was just ready to get home, and run away. Thats what I did. I ran away. And I know I have to face his parents at one point. But I still don't think I'm ready. It's hard to fight with them, since they are my only parents. I love them, but it's hard. I didn't say all of this to get a pity party. I wanted you all to know. I enjoy these memories, but some of them I block out on purpose.
ENJOY!
God Bless!


Yay picture updates! So much fun to see pictures! Please do more!
ReplyDeleteThanks.. I was wondering if I was going to get a comment. I will do more. Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorites are the ones of the kitty, but you could have guessed that, lol!
ReplyDelete