Sunday, February 14

Living our Love Song

Today we slept, and just had a great day. :) I loved it. No fighting, no not getting along, all was pretty great. We went out with his dorm friend DeBord, and his girlfriend. It's great, because his girlfriend was my age, and DeBord is 23! It's a Matthew and I! It's was great. We went to Applebees and was their for 2 hours! But, we had a great time.

I do have some random pictures to post on today's blog. Snow pictures, pictures I took of myself, and pictures that Matthew took of me driving and checking the mail. haha. I don't know why, but he did. Oh, well before I post pictures, we went to Wal-Mart, and looked at the baby things I want for our baby. No, I'm not pregnant, or at least not that we know of as of right now. Could be, forget I said that... please don't mention it in comments. I don't want to really think too much about it. You all will be updated every now and then though. You will find out if I am or not.

Well here are some random pictures. Enjoy!!!
Main Gate. SNOW :)
I thought this was beautiful! Very pretty... :)
It's me, of course!
SMILE :D
My PJ Pants. Aren't they cute? :)
My pretty Eye's
Thinking about my Sweet Honeybun

Looks it's my Sweet Honeybun!

Crazy husband took a picture of me checking the mail.
Wearing his Dog Tags and room key.

Well this is all for today. Maybe more next time. I hope you all have a great night, and a great time seeing my pictures. Oh, wait, I want to show you some things I want for our future baby. The theme, you all may think is what everyone else wants, is Winnie The Pooh. I've always loved Winnie The Pooh, and it's nutral. So, here are some pictures of the things I want. Tell me what you think of these things, but don't mention a baby... LOL Hard I know, but without this, it would be a very short blog, and I don't like doing short blogs... hahaha


Here is the bassinet I want.


This is the kind of crib we want. It turns into a toddler bed,
a full size bed. We want have to buy a new bed for at least
10 years. I don't want it that color though, I'd prefer a softer
color wood.

What do you all think on all my crazy baby ideas? I know, I know, I'm nuts, I don't even know if I am pregnant. If I am, great, if I'm not, thats ok too. I know that Matthew is going to be a great father, and I'm going to do my best to be a great mom....

 Which means, I need to start by getting rid of all the drama in my life. So, please if you are coming here to start crap, don't even come. I don't appericate it, and IF I am pregnant., I don't need the stress you're going to try and bring in my life. I also am going to start being nice to my body. Eating right, drinking water, drinking vitamin drinks. So, I am excited, but like I said, I may not be, slim, very slim chance that I am. But still I like the feeling that I may be. So, anyways, I think I am done here.

Bible verse of the night is:
Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.

~ 1 Timothy 4:12

BTW: Please don't post anything of my blog on my facebook. I don't want too many people to know, esp if I'm not. Ok?! Please keep this on blogger!
Thanks!

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, this is weird, someone has done something to my account! I think I fixed it, we'll see. Delete that comment please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I have noticed that gray helps my eyes. :) I love that shirt too. One of my favs.

    Yes, we had a great time. I like being happy too. It makes me feel great. Who wouldn't want to be happy? LOL

    The "other" stuff is awesome too. :) I LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just trying out my mobile commenting. Lets see if it works

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome. :) Thats amazing! I can comment on my blog from my phone... :D Just thought i would say that... :O Who can do that? I'm so smart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, thanks Erin... Yes, I am.. lol... Sorry, I do get a little self ceterned.. It doesn't happen much, but when it does, I can't help it.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute stuff! ;)

    and I'm with Tara gray is a GREAT color for you and your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo very cool stuff for the future baby, Mandy! Hope you and Matthew get your wish soon! :) So happy that people like you are able to be parents because you will be such great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally love all of the baby stuff! and that crib that turns into a twin bed is a smart idea! I'm going to keep that in mind! and I LOVE that Bible verse! It totally applies to how I'm feeling right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sujen, thanks for those encouraging words. I really apperciate it. You don't know how great that makes me feel when you said that.

    Kari-Thanks, Winnie the Pooh is my favorite. And Matthew thought it would be a great idea about the crib. Save money and be stylish at the same time.
    I'm glad the bible verse appiles to how your feeling. I try to reach everyone on a personal level. Hope things are going great! :) Keep a smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete