Ohhh.... Guess what we bought from Wally World?.... Oh My are we going to have a great time on the road. :) Let me just show you.....
&&
We went to Wally World to get me some Ginger Ale, and it wasn't even $1.50 for a 2 liter, and Matthew was like, we need to get something else, it seems a bit crazy to just $1.50 on the card. So, they had Easter Candy out, and I'm such a sucker for candy, ESP M&M's... haha! So, I picked both of them out. I have yet to open them, and I'm trying to wait until we start driving home.
So, while I'm here, I might as well tell you may SURPRISE. What do you all think? You think I should tell? Hmmmm.... Well, Ok, I'll tell... IT's.... UMM.... I'm kinda scared to tell you... I don't want you to Judge.... Nevermind. LOL! Sorry, I had to make some people think I was going to tell. But I just can't.... LOL! I'm a bad, mean person.... hehehe.... I have to keep you all guessing, and wondering. haha... Why? Because I can do that. ;)
So, we went and got some Taco Bell this weekend. Oh wow, was it great? Heck yes!! Their Pepsi was weak, but whatever. I wanted Taco's... Well, not really, I wanted a Crunch Wrap! Oh WOW, I haven't had one of those in forever, it was so great! We also went and done laundry today. So, that means I have a lot of clothes to fold, and I told Matthew I want to do one last laundry run Friday before we leave. We have to buy his badges for his job. He's not sure what the Air Force is going to give him, so it's my job to go buy them, he has to give me his ABU tops so I can take it the JJ's and get them sewn on. It wont even take them an hour. The bad thing is all they take is cash. We never carry cash. Our Card is only thing we use. haha. I've also got to pack this week. He's going to come over Friday, since he graduates Thursday and pack the car, and we are off. He still doesn't have all his out processing done. He's such a procrastor, gets on my nerves. But, I guess as long as he gets everything done, then thats good.
Also, Tara gave me the Sound Track to Walk the Line, and Matthew has not stopped listening to it yet. He loves them songs. I love to hear him try to sing it. It's so cute, and funny. We are going to have a blast singing them on the road. :) I can't wait!!
Well, I've talked about just about everything I can tonight. Oh, I have to take Matthew his Airman Leader notebook. It has his orders, and all his important information in it. He's such a forgetful person. I can't say anything though. I thought I lost my Military ID, DL, SScard, VS Card and debit card, I've been more forgetful lately then ever! I hate it. Matthew and I can talk about something, and a few hours later, I'll forget that we talked about it, and I'll bring it up again. He understands, and just says, baby, we talked about that eariler, but, I'll refresh your memory. :)
Well I think I'm done now. About that time to take him his stuff. He told me on the phone, don't forget. I really need that stuff... I might come back and eat something sweet, and pop in a movie. :) Hope you enjoyed.
OMG!!!!!I LOVE EASTER M&MS! I don't know why I liek them more than regular ones, but I do! They still haven't come out with them here though and it's driving me insane!
ReplyDeleteHAHA. I like them more because they are more colorful I think. They will be on their way! :) They have the shelves stocked over here. I wish I was coming your way, I'd bring you some. hahah!
ReplyDeleteMmm, my favorite are the Reese's peanut butter eggs!! So good!! I really want to go to the store and get some now. lol
ReplyDeleteGreat post!! So excited for your move! Trust me, things will be so much better when you get to your first base! Well at least it is for us! :)
Stephaine, I have to say, I had one of those peanut butter eges today and it was pretty good. :) I'm trying to save the M&Ms for the road.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for our move too. I can't wait. I'm ready to see family too. Thanks for the comment. :) Not too many have commented as you see. Guess I'm not that good of a blogger these days.
Oh come on, Mandy, the number of comments has nothing to do with the quality of your blogging :-)
ReplyDeleteJust look at my blog...the post I made last night only has one comment (as of the time I write this), and the post I made the night before has none! But a lot of people sure read them...I can tell by that stat counter. So don't worry about it! There are lots of reasons why people don't comment...sometimes they don't have the time to comment after reading the post, or they just don't know what to say. But you're still a good blogger! Don't let anyone make you think otherwise.
Oooh I love Easter candy too! I also love those Reese's peanut butter eggs. I'll have to get some one of these days. The Cadbury creme eggs are a favorite of mine too. Do you like those at all?
I'm glad you found all that stuff that you thought you lost. I think that happens to everyone at least once in their life. One night when Nate was still working swings, he came home and couldn't find his wallet, only to find out he left it in a the glove box in his car. lol! And one time I dropped my keys at Whole Foods in Arlington, VA and didn't realize it until I walked to the parking garage across the street (since there was never any parking in the Whole Foods parking lot), so I had to walk back, and luckily somebody in the store found them and held onto them for me. I imagine it was very stressful to think that you lost those things now, so close to moving. But don't worry, I'm sure everything will go as smoothly as it can with the move ;-) just remember that it's the military, and things can be slow and all that, but just do what you're supposed to do and you'll be fine.
Yeah I know Tara. But, I don't know. I just like to see what people think a lot. :) But, I do think my blogs will be getting better as time goes by.. :)
ReplyDeleteEaster Candy is the best!
Yeah, I keep telling myself it's the military, they do what they want, when they want. I think everything will be fine. We are just hoping for the money for everything now. We don't have to pay rent here, but TLF is like $33 a night, which for 10 nights that $330! Plus saving up for a deposit, and rent for an apartment. I might blog about all that tonight...
Aw you're a sweetie. North Dakota is a little behind on the times, so who knows when they will put out their Easter Candy. I definitely can't wait though!!
ReplyDeleteI try to be a sweetie. It doesn't happen all that often.. haha. I hope it comes soon! :)
ReplyDeletehmm reeses peanut butter eggs.. I LOVE the white chocolate ones! Those sound so good right now!
ReplyDeleteThey are good, you should get some. :D
ReplyDelete